1996 Cadillac Eldorado

1996 Cadillac Eldorado Prices
1996 Cadillac Eldorado Fuel Economy
Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe ETC by 5150 on 09/14/2010. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Gobs of power whenever I request it. Never gives me any issues. Very stable in the turns at high speeds. Pulls just under a G at high speeds without any issue. Great breaking power. Great traction and stabilty control in rain, ice, and snow. (FWD) Great in the summer as well. Extremely comfortable. I plan to keep it forever! Even if I strike it rich. This will be my daily driver. I love this car too much.
Cons: (I have zero cons for this car). I'm extremely nit picky. When I considered buying this car I took 3 days to really test it out and try other similar models. I could not believe it was so well crafted. I'm still very happy I bought it.
Overall review: My wife has the standard '98 (non ETC) version and she loves her's as well. Her Eldorado has the 300 HP Northstar engine just like my ETC. They are both basically the same exact car except her ride is a bit floaty like a regular Cadi, and my ETC has tuned suspension very much like a Corvette. It still has an amazingly plush ride as expected with a Cadi. It's not stiff like a Corvette. (They tuned out the floaty boat feeling a lot of Cadi's have). They some how managed to split the difference in the suspension making it a joy to own even on long trips. The ETC. has roughly an inch less stuffing in the seats compared to the standard. (Which gives you a bit more leg room as well). You can't go wrong with this car if you find one in nice shape. (Make sure the engine is a Norhtstar though). Avoid the older non NorthStar engines. Cruise like a king (or Queen) for a mere peasants price.
My Eldo by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/20/2006. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Eldorado Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: fog light bulb is hard to come by.
Overall review: Great car, would recommend
5 passenger Corvette by ADP Toronto , Ontario on 12/15/2003. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Handeling , performance, comfort , styling , ergonmics .
Cons: When it gets dirty , the beautiful paint would shine .
Overall review: Great Cruiser , for special occasions .
nice personal luxury car by razorblade, nyc. on 03/01/2003. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Eldorado Base, Owned 4 years.
Pros: this is a high quality vehicle that holds its value. properly maintained it could last you indefinately.
Cons: not real easy to get in and out of.
Overall review: very good
Rockin Crickets by A CarPoint Consumer on 07/29/2001. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: superb styling, excellent response, quick pickup, comfort, ease of control at highway speed, moisture detector on windshield..
Cons: small trunk, accessability to rear seat, restricted view from rear quarter panels from drivers seat, size of side view mirrows-too small.
Overall review: The car is my idea of a dream. For a single man, it is a real pick up automobile-women wise. The way people look at it as you drive by tells you that you have something that they don't and wish they did.