1996 Cadillac Fleetwood

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Prices
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Glamour-mobile by Coo Coo for Caddies on 12/07/2001. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the size, style and shiny chrome that is classically Fleetwood. I especially love the rear vanity mirrors - now that's classy! This car floats on the open road.
Cons: The only ongoing problem I've had with this car is the central locking system that the dealer has unsuccessfully tried to fix 4 times. That's the price you pay for glamour.
Overall review: Great car. I will keep this until it turns to dust.
All American Ride by Goes Fast on 05/07/2012. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Power of the V8 is excellent Outstanding comfort.
Overall review: This car is a "10". One of the best I ever owned.
Best Cadi by Cin on 06/25/2011. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love that this car is big and yet still stylish, and I love the fact that I'm safer in this car than any of the sedans produced lately. If someone hits me in this Cadi it's not going to crinkle and fold like the tin metal cans of today !
Cons: I wish it got better gas milage but you got pay for power and safety somewhere...
Overall review: I love this car- the best I've ever owned..
the luxury sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2006. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I like the power and proformence of this fast vechile and the great quality.
Cons: I dislike the breaking.
Overall review: This car is the "standard of the world" and it is it truly is.
Excellent value car by EL from Havertown PA on 01/01/2005. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is very durable and completely loaded with goodies. I've been in much more expensive cars that ride the same as this one. The horsepower is excellent and gas mileage is great for such power. Level ride keeps her steady, traction control keeps it from slipping and the rear view mirror is excellent at night. She's quiet and extremely comfortable. OBDII with it's thousands of sensors monitor her every operation at a thousand times a second. If anything goes wrong you'll know. Almost ten years old, everything is factory original except the brakes and everything works - and works well. It's just built to last.
Cons: The radio is not a true radio and when you go to upgrade to something more modern like an MP3 Player you have to run wires from the original radio. Professional installation is recommended because the original radio can't come out due to the way diagnostics are wired through the system. I wish I could put onstar in this car but it only comes from the factory and it wasn't offered until after this car rolled off the assembly line.
Overall review: This car is just excellent. It never breaks down and it has all the features of many new cars and even some that new cars don't have. With it's resale value so low coupled with it's inherent value I just don't see why a new Mercedes, BMW or Lexus would be better. It's rommy interior, its excellent passing ability all it's creature comforts and it's durability make this a solid car to drive for 400,000 or 500,000 miles. You gonna love it!
2 3 4 5 6  Next