1996 Cadillac Fleetwood

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Prices
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Best Cadi by Cin on 06/25/2011. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love that this car is big and yet still stylish, and I love the fact that I'm safer in this car than any of the sedans produced lately. If someone hits me in this Cadi it's not going to crinkle and fold like the tin metal cans of today !
Cons: I wish it got better gas milage but you got pay for power and safety somewhere...
Overall review: I love this car- the best I've ever owned..
the luxury sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2006. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I like the power and proformence of this fast vechile and the great quality.
Cons: I dislike the breaking.
Overall review: This car is the "standard of the world" and it is it truly is.
Excellent value car by EL from Havertown PA on 01/01/2005. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is very durable and completely loaded with goodies. I've been in much more expensive cars that ride the same as this one. The horsepower is excellent and gas mileage is great for such power. Level ride keeps her steady, traction control keeps it from slipping and the rear view mirror is excellent at night. She's quiet and extremely comfortable. OBDII with it's thousands of sensors monitor her every operation at a thousand times a second. If anything goes wrong you'll know. Almost ten years old, everything is factory original except the brakes and everything works - and works well. It's just built to last.
Cons: The radio is not a true radio and when you go to upgrade to something more modern like an MP3 Player you have to run wires from the original radio. Professional installation is recommended because the original radio can't come out due to the way diagnostics are wired through the system. I wish I could put onstar in this car but it only comes from the factory and it wasn't offered until after this car rolled off the assembly line.
Overall review: This car is just excellent. It never breaks down and it has all the features of many new cars and even some that new cars don't have. With it's resale value so low coupled with it's inherent value I just don't see why a new Mercedes, BMW or Lexus would be better. It's rommy interior, its excellent passing ability all it's creature comforts and it's durability make this a solid car to drive for 400,000 or 500,000 miles. You gonna love it!
'94-'96 Fleetwood Brougham: Impala SS in a Tuxedo and slick narrow shoes. by TripleBlackBrougham on 12/22/2004. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the Chevy LT1 V8 power in the modern interpretation of the classic big Cadillac. The design is very well executed, bridging traditional Cadillac ques with aerodynamic design. The Fleetwood is very worthy of being the last of the breed. The LT1 can be modified to your power tastes and the suspension can be tuned using Impala SS parts to handle the extra power.
Cons: Early '90's GM quality is evident in many places. The peeling chrome trim. The fake looking plastic wood. The low tech dashboard features. The Fleetwood Brougham must have been a trim package in the Chevy dealers Caprice order book, because this wasn't a mid-90's luxury car makers best effort on their flagship car. It is a real good Chevy though and since it's cheaper and has more features than the real Chevy, the Impala SS, it's also a bargain.
Overall review: The '93-'96 Cadillac Fleetwood represents a modern American classic that you can drive daily or only on Sundays. It looks and performs good stock, or it can easily be modified to your tastes. Get the '94-'96 for it's 'Corvette' LT1. Get the brougham for it's many features. Get the tow package for it's powertrain. Get the sunroof for it's rarity. Get a Fleetwood.
Suppose to be a Cadillac by Big car lover on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the size of the vehicle, rides smooth, nice looking car
Cons: I've owned this for 1 yr and have put in about 3K worth of repairs. Transmission lost 3rd gear at 52K miles. 2 fuel pumps, many sensors, heated seat element, trunk lock cylinder, heater motor is a leaf collector and is noisey most the time.
Overall review: Didn't like Cadillac's response when asked about assistance with the transmission. (was told I'm the second owner and the car could of been abused). Caddy dealer kept giving me the car back before they really made sure it was right. Took them from July to Dec to somewhat fix the car. They didn't notice the dirt in the gas tank when the 1st fuel pump went so 1 month later I had to pay again to have it fixed. Got the car back after the transmission fix, it was running so poor I called the dealer and was told it needed spark plugs but didn't have any in stock. Another time I was told it need a battery but I could get one cheaper elsewhere. Finally took to my local mechanic and he got the car running good. So I do like my car again. Really feel most my problems were because the dealership did not know what they were doing or should I say just didn't care.
2 3 4 5 6  Next