1994 Cadillac Seville

1994 Cadillac Seville pictures are not available
1994 Cadillac Seville Prices
1994 Cadillac Seville Fuel Economy
The Best of the Best by Nancy from Michigan City, IN on 03/26/2003. Trim: 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Comfort, Luxury, Reliablity, Color
Cons: Milage
Overall review: I love my car. My only complaint is having to by high grade gasoline & not getting better gas milage.
problematic by Denise on 02/08/2003. Trim: 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice comfortable ride. good paint on exterior
Cons: parts not available for resale. most minor repairs have to go back to the dealer which can cost a fortune
Overall review: I like to cadillac seville, but the 1994 year has not been a good car for me
DRIVE AND PRAY by STILL PAYING FOR REPAIRS IN ONTARIO, CANADA on 10/26/2002. Trim: 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GREAT STYLE AND COMFORT. EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE.
Cons: COSTLY REPAIRS ARISE AT EARLY INTERVALS IN CARS LIFE. SUCH AS ENGINE MAIN SEAL LEAK(MOTOR HAS TO BE REMOVED TO REPAIR-HUGE LABOUR COSTS) AS WELL AS TRANSMISSION SOLENOID FAILURE AT RELATIVELY LOW MILES.(MANUFACTURE FAILS TO CLAIM IT AS A DEFECT ALTHOUGH THE PART FAILING IS CLEARLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR ITS USE).
Overall review: GREAT CAR BUT BE CAREFUL, VERY CAREFUL$$$$$
the ultimate car by the frenchman from Templeton on 08/17/2002. Trim: 1994 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: this car is me.was born to ride
Cons: there is nothing ,this is the best .
Overall review: this is the ultimate car for me
my dream car of a lifetime by sunshine in Somerset Kentucky on 02/21/2014. Trim: 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I like every thing about my car down to the wood trim and the better gas mileage than what it says with the diamond clear coat
Cons: Not one thing I dislike about my vehicle
Overall review: If you're going to retire before the age of 40 then a Cadillac Seville SLS with the Northstar engine is the way to go