1999 Suzuki Swift

1999 Suzuki Swift Prices
1999 Suzuki Swift Fuel Economy
Awesome Surprise by Nanook of the North on 08/01/2004. Trim: 1999 Suzuki Swift GA, Owned 4 years.
Pros: For a 4-banger, it sure has lots of get up and go: I usually pass folks in the slow lane on the mountain passes, I got a ticket for doing 93mph on the highway, and it handles great on curvey and bumpy roads. I've had it since November of 2000, it's got 73,000 miles on it and all I've done is put in gas, get the occasional oil change and replace the brake pads once. Not even a tuneup yet.
Cons: It's a little small for two people who weigh close to 300 pounds each. I also wish it had a bigger gas tank. I live in Alaska and I can't get from Anchorage to Fairbanks in one tank. I also wish I could put a tow hitch on the back so that I could tow one of those cute retro-looking teardrop shaped travel trailers.
Overall review: I love this car. I was dubious because my two prior vehicles were a Ford Conversion Van and a Class C Motorhome. But I got to tell you, I love this little
A Big Bang for the Buck by Kyle from Bremerton, WA on 07/18/2002. Trim: 1999 Suzuki Swift GA, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excellent gas mileage. Good acceleration for its class. Well built. Hatchback is very practical. Nice body style.
Cons: "Service Engine Soon" light far to sensitive. Seat upholstery likes to nap easily.
Overall review: Where will you find a car that's well built, looks good, hauls plenty of stuff, and does it at 43 miles per gallon? The Suzuki Swift is the one. A couple of minor incidentals, but overall, a great car.
Review ID: #291986 Is this review offensive?
gets you from point a to point b by Me at San Francisco CA on 01/15/2002. Trim: 1999 Suzuki Swift GA, Owned 2 years.
Pros: affordable
Cons: no ac, shakes at highway speeds. hard to get into. not much trunk space. accelerates very very slow, can be dangerous when merging in a highway!
Overall review: Don't get a manual transmission because this car is not easy to handle with a clutch and gear. Don't go over 65 mph in the highway unless you want the tiny car to shake from side to side.
cute by girl with the cute car on 09/01/2001. Trim: 1999 Suzuki Swift GA, Owned 2 years.
Pros: GAS MILEAGE!! People think it's gut-less, but I have no problem with mine even with the a/c on. It's a great economical car.
Cons: No power steering...
Overall review: It's a great for people on a budget.
Review ID: #202482 Is this review offensive?
sassy by kat women from Colorado on 05/18/2001. Trim: 1999 Suzuki Swift GA, Owned 2 years.
Pros: good gas mileage, easy to drive and fit in parking spots
Cons: not a thing...
Overall review: love it love it love it