2000 Saturn LW

Good value for the money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/06/2009. Trim: 2000 Saturn LW LW1, Owned 6 years.
Pros: A great car in the snow with winter radials. Sure footed and steady.
Cons: Somewhat sloppy on fit and finish on external and internal panels. Cramped footroom for driver if you're wearing mukluks.
Overall review: A roomy wagon for cargo space, not so hot for leg room for driver and second row passengers. Good in the snow and slop. Looking to give my current one to my daughter, and move up to a newer year of the exact same car. A shame it isn't made new anymore.
My precious vehicle by Nesta's station wagon on 12/27/2004. Trim: 2000 Saturn LW LW1, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It is very good for either long or short trips! It is easy on gasoline and when I had my left arm in a splint, it was easy to handle! It allowed me to take my invalid father to the Dr's office and my father had enough room to feel comfortable. I just love my car!
Cons: Not a thing.
Overall review: The fact that is so easy to get into and handles so easy, and it is easy on gasoline, and it looks so smart, all of these things make it so fantastic!
its around easy to get around in and has plenty of power by Greg on 12/04/2004. Trim: 2000 Saturn LW LW2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The way it handles and the power
Cons: the it rides
Overall review: good little car
Glad I got rid of it by L Green from Westchester,NY on 08/30/2004. Trim: 2000 Saturn LW LW2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: LW2 with V-6 has lots of pep. Decent looking wagon.
Cons: Not a well made car- and the dealer needs at least 2-3 or more visits to correct problems. I have had- front end problems, transmission problems, electrical short in turn signal, electral short in left AND right tail lights, electrical short in brake light switch, A/C compressor failure, numerous engine coolant leaks, and the steering rack is leaking power steering fluid.
Overall review: Sorry I bought it. Glad I got rid of it. The car only had 65K miles. Talk is cheap- Saturn is not a different kind of car company. The regional customer rep for the New York metro area felt there was nothing she could do for this car with
wagon w/ power by Oldhaus on 08/19/2004. Trim: 2000 Saturn LW LW2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: it has a lot of room, and is powerful, nice ride, great acceleration!
Cons: at 100k miles it's in need of
Overall review: we like it, it is our 3rd Saturn Wagon & by far the nicest!