1999 Saturn SC

1999 Saturn SC Prices
1999 Saturn SC Fuel Economy
Better then a Cavalier! Cheaper then a Civic! More reliable then a Neon! by Derek from Maple Grove on 03/24/2009. Trim: 1999 Saturn SC2, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Low cost to maintain. Average MPG is about 32. 5 speed manual transmission. Trunk room is decent with back seats folded down.
Cons: 3rd door should be on passenger side. Consumes about a quart every 2500 miles. Poor performance in 0-60.
Overall review: Be sure to get ABS/traction control if you drive in snow. This a great daily driver and will get 30-34 average MPG. This is not a race car.
99 Saturn SC2 by Steve K. from Chicago on 05/14/2008. Trim: 1999 Saturn SC2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My first, it is very easy to fix any problems with the car. Very fuel efficient, handling is second to none. Plastic body panels make the car extremely light, there are no dents, and the thing never rusts.
Cons: it could use more power, but simple mecanical work can boost up power (cold air intake).
Overall review: I love my saturn, it is the perfect first car. I live in chicago and even in the deepest of snow, i never have to worry about getting stuck. All the mechanical maintenance is very cheap, and most of it can be done by yourself.
Great Car for the Long Haul by Ross Maryland on 08/21/2007. Trim: 1999 Saturn SC2, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I've got 195k on the OEM clutch
Cons: It will cost $1500 to replace the clutch...eventually
Overall review: Great Car! Comfy on long trips. Good gas mileage 27 city/ 32 highway / 25 S'ing and giitting... !st car over 100k that stiill has a shine and oomf I bought the 1999 SC2 New in December 1998...that was Nine (9) years Ago...
The Ultimate Starter Car by Jennifer on 05/22/2007. Trim: 1999 Saturn SC1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful car!!! I got this car for my 16th birthday and I absolutely love it. It has a stylish exterior and a nice interior. The car has AMAZING gas mileage and is smooth riding.
Cons: I had to have the timing chain replaced before i could drive it so that the tranny didn't give out. other wise it is a great car. I am a little worried about safety because it is such a small car.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone who asks... I have a 99' with 102,000 miles on it and it runs very well and it is great in rain and snow.
Nice Car by Gabe on 05/17/2001. Trim: 1999 Saturn SC2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Styling, reliability, safety, 3rd door is cool
Cons: too small sometimes (or SUV's too big) wish it was quieter on longer trips
Overall review: I'd buy another one (maybe not the coupe, too small)