2000 Plymouth Neon

2000 Plymouth Neon Prices
2000 Plymouth Neon Fuel Economy
A perfect first car... by Red From Faribault, MN on 01/26/2004. Trim: 2000 Plymouth Neon Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the handling and acceleration. The styling is great, mines fire red and look sweet. A perfect first car for me. I have had no problems really, expect a power door lock went out but i got it fixed. It has been a perfect car really.
Cons: It doesn't like the cold weather...
Overall review: Overall, I love the car, I would buy one again in a heartbeat. Great MPG and looks sweet.
perfect first car by SouthernGirl from Louisiana on 03/23/2003. Trim: 2000 Plymouth Neon Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: not one problem with the engine or anything under the hood for that matter
Overall review: perfect first car for a teen good gas mileage no problems under the hood is awesome
Economical Hunk of Junk by Trina G from Milwaukee, WI on 07/24/2002. Trim: 2000 Plymouth Neon Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the fact that this is an economic vehicle.
Cons: I dislike the fact that the air conditioner compressor went out in my 2000 neon, I have a oil leak, my paint job looks awful (it's black and it looks dull and streaked). My brakes constantly don't last very long, my steering wheel makes a sqreechy noise and the car is loud when going over 60mph.
Overall review: I wish I would have choosen a different car maybe a chevy, I will never buy a car in the plymouth or dodge family again.
RUN FROM NEON by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/21/2002. Trim: 2000 Plymouth Neon Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: CUTE AND STYLISH
Cons: I have had way too many problems for a car w/only 31000 miles on it. I 've had the powersteering fixed 3 times already, It idled rough since 10000 miles and after 3 service visits still isn't fixed!!
Overall review: Wouldn't suggest for anyone to buy this vehicle. My warranty's up in 5000 miles and I'm terrified of the cost I'm going to incur. Can't even get rid of it because of the horrible depreciation.
the ultimate neon by slownezfrom west virginia on 04/12/2002. Trim: 2000 Plymouth Neon Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: i like the way that it handles it self.i love my little red plymouth.
Cons: sometimes when i get ready to go somewhere , when i push on the brakes they squeak.that scares me.
Overall review: it is a great little car to own. i have had my neon for almost 2 years. and i havet had a problem out of it. just like little minor things like oil change.i did have to put new brakes on last year.but, i mean nonething major.