1999 Mitsubishi Diamante

1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Prices
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Fuel Economy
stealth sedan by AMM on 04/06/2001. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante, Owned 2 years.
Pros: ride,comfort,style,sound system are great.
Cons: wind noise in high speed , expensive parts and labor charge ,cheap man made leather ,worst dealer ship i ever deal with .
Overall review: great car but not for rough driver !!!!!!
just sold car by wally on 06/18/2014. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Everything, Sorry Production is discontinue.
Overall review: Bought a new 1999, still running strong, over 200,000 miles. shipped oversea.
Best Car I've Owned! by Tom from Ft Wayne, IN on 01/20/2009. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Outer design exudes bravado (if this car could stick out its chest, it would); great acceleration and handling; front seats are very comfortable and rear legroom is plentiful; HUGE TRUNK! (even with CD changer there); quality factory sound system; easy-to-use climate controls; so-far excellent reliability (especially in bitter-cold weather).
Cons: PREMIUM GASOLINE!!; needs a dome light button or switch on the dashboard (currently only way to turn on all interior lights is to open a door); would like to experience better fuel economy (but I do understand that this NOT a compact car).
Overall review: I bought my '99 Diamante over 2 years ago, and I must say that it has been far and away the best vehicle I have ever owned. I would recommend this car to anyone. When I first test-drove it, I felt like I was driving a Cadillac! The ride position solid and commanding, the leather seats comfortable, the seating controls adequate. The 3.5L V6 was surprisingly powerful (at only 215 HP I was expecting some leisure when gassed) and both engine and tranny were smooth and quiet. I have tall, wiry friends who have never complained about lack of legroom in the back, and 4 of us could probably fit in the trunk! Above all, reliability has made this car such a peach. Aside from reg wear items (brakes, tires, susp, etc.) I have yet to make any major repair to this car! I'm dealing with a few cosmetic issues (rear power windows and power locks not functioning) but they're to be expected from a 10-yr-old car. My only minor gripes would be the sub-par fuel economy and premium gas. Not bad at all!
AWESOME "DIAMOND" by Roxydeva on 05/07/2007. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: FAST BEAUTIFUL A JOY TO DRIVE!
Cons: I LOVE THIS CAR!
Overall review: She's as beautiful as she is fun.
Good car for regular guys by Mongo on 10/11/2004. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Good solid vehicle. No major problems.Good power. mostly quiet ride.
Cons: Weatherstrip fit not as tight as it could be. Door fit on rear passenger side has never been perfect so window needs to be put up and down every time door is used to reduce road noise. V rated tires expensive and last only 30-40k miles. Visibility out back quarters limited for shorter people.
Overall review: Purchase as a used vehicle is good choice. New vehicle may not be worth the cost as better cars are around at same price level. Have had good service and been pleased overall.