1999 Mercury Tracer

1999 Mercury Tracer Prices
1999 Mercury Tracer Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Best little car in the world by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/13/2006. Trim: 1999 Mercury Tracer LS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Besides routine maintenance, haven't had to put out $$ on repairs. It's at 190,000+ miles and still going strong. I bought it new in 1999, and have been very diligent about maintenance. Get excellent gas mileage; 30-35mpg city/hwy combo.
Cons: Small- as the family grows, the car must go. The way the dashboard console is set up makes it impractical to install a CD player. No resale value.
Overall review: The best car I've ever owned, based on reliability. I wish I could keep it forever.
Best car in the world by Tyler Manrover on 09/28/2002. Trim: 1999 Mercury Tracer LS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everthing
Cons: no
Overall review: great car
Great Car For the Price by TONI MARTINEZ, HAYWARD CA on 07/26/2002. Trim: 1999 Mercury Tracer LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It is classy and stylish
Overall review: RELIABLE EXCELLENT VALUE AND A GREAT COMMUTE CAR. COMFORABLE SEATING AND PLENTY OF ROOM AND SPACE IN THE TRUNK.
This is an awesome car. by sandy from kentucky on 03/29/2010. Trim: 1999 Mercury Tracer LS, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I had this car sence 1999. I just sold it to a friend of mine that was in need of a good car. I only had this car in the shop a few times for repairs, always in for an oil change, always on time also. This was one of the BEST cars I have ever owned. I can't say enough great things about it. I used this car for my main car until about 6 mo. ago. I bought another car so I could have a "back up" car, so I get rid of it only beacause of friend need a good car. And I am one to help out a friend. thanks for all you do, Sandy O.
Cons: I can not think of anything neg. to say about this car, it was just a really good dependable car.
Overall review: If I had to buy another car , I would look into this car again.
Mercury Tracer '99 by Rudy Runner on 03/03/2006. Trim: 1999 Mercury Tracer LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is reliable, and in case needed, parts are very easy to find and with decent prices. The gas mileage is good and the design is very unique. The automatic key remote is great, allows you to open the doors and the trunk (some more expensive cars don't have the trunk option). It is very easy to take care as well. Easy to change oil and work on the engine. It is definitively a keeper... extremely happy with my '99 Mercury Tracer!
Cons: I dislike the radio antenna location and style. It is good to see that they arrange this on the Ford Focus. Not happy with the stereo containing a tape player. Nobody uses tapes anymore and placing and aftermarkey cd player makes the entire console looks dull.
Overall review: Great for the price. Overall very reliable and easy to take care of. A design with clean lines. It is a shame is not in the market anymore!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next