2000 Mazda MPV

Mazda .. I doubt I will buy from them again by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2008. Trim: 2000 Mazda MPV LX, Owned 8 years.
Pros: From drivers perspective ..drives like a sportscar..hugs the road.
Cons: Had transmission trouble at 60,000 miles and had to replace it. Had Mazda's extended warrranty and they didnt want to fix it. Took 2 months for Mazda certifed mechanics to get it straight. I doubt I will buy Mazda again.
Overall review: If your looking to buy, see when the transmission had been replaced before you drive it home.
Van Man by Rhino on 10/17/2003. Trim: 2000 Mazda MPV ES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Styling and perception of quality components compared to other vans I have owned. Kids really like the side windows that go down. I also like the self storing rear seat.
Cons: Side doors tend to be hard to slide. Auto-doors would be nice but not really necessary.
Overall review: After owning a Dodge Grand Caravan (2000) and a Ford Windstar (2002) the MPV really shines. The quality of the interior (ES model) is vastly superior to the domestic vans. Something about this van exudes quality like a Lexus compared to a Chevy. Usually perception is reality and I perceive the MPV to be a quality vehicle. I never really liked driving the Caravan or Windstar, but I actually enjoy driving the MPV.
ultimate mpv by Edd on 01/14/2002. Trim: 2000 Mazda MPV ES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: handling gas mileage view outside from all directions
Overall review: very good and stable vehicle
You gotta love it. by A CarPoint Consumer on 02/20/2001. Trim: 2000 Mazda MPV LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had my MPV about a month. Handling is great, love the styling, interior is comfortable and convenient, especially the seating arrangements. One of the reason for chooseing the MPV is its smaller size. Got a great deal on a 2000 model.
Cons: Would like to have a little better gas mileage. About 80% of my driving is highway and I get 20 mpg. I don't have any problem with the acceleration.
Overall review: I spent a lot of time on the internet looking at the different vans and reading the reviews. I had decided between the Montana and the MPV. When I finally decided to buy I looked at several different vans but I always came back to the MPV. It was just what I needed and wanted and I am completely satisfied.
Joy's Toy by Joy - NW Arkansas on 02/15/2001. Trim: 2000 Mazda MPV ES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It’s appearance, performance, comfort, roominess
Cons: Had to replace spark plugs twice in 26,000.
Overall review: I owned a Mazda MPV. When I got the urge for a new car, I did my research. I picked a 2000 Mazda MPV and have been completely satisfied with my decision.