2000 Lincoln Navigator

2000 Lincoln Navigator Prices
2000 Lincoln Navigator Fuel Economy
BIG BLACK by Atlanta on 02/19/2010. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Navigator 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I am a big guys and we have owned this Navi for 10 years, no troubles whatsoever. She has just over 160,000 miles and still runs like the day we drove her out of the dealership.
Cons: Lack of storage behind third row, drinks gas, But I just love this SUV
Overall review: The only way that I would part with her is if she just couldn't go anymore, and at the rate she is going she will never quit.
my truck by roy on 06/24/2004. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Navigator 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: interior design
Cons: quality sound of the stero system
Overall review: i will buy it again
noting better by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/05/2003. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Navigator 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: everything
Cons: noting
Overall review: the best
True Luxury SUV by A MSN Autos Consumer on 12/24/2002. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Navigator 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very nice, smooth riding, powerful luxury SUV. Makes me feel like the king of the road when driving it. So huge and powerful and yet very smooth. Very comfortable, smart car. Good braking system.
Cons: The only bad thing about this car is it's huge gas consumption, since I got this car I always make so many trips to the gas station. I fill my Navigator for about $30 every week or so, so it is quite pricey when it comes to gas, but I have to admit, a car this size with this power ought to consume that amount of gas.
Overall review: Overall a great SUV, if you like a big yet powerful car, the Lincoln Navigator is the right choice. Classy, spacious and very reliable.
Pretty good for the money by Danny Koolhand Rutledge Ala. on 02/16/2014. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Navigator 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Room and ride
Cons: Air suspend ion is a lot of trouble
Overall review: 5