2000 Lincoln Continental

2000 Lincoln Continental Prices
2000 Lincoln Continental Fuel Economy
Great Grandma loves her Continental by Doodle Bug from Georgia on 05/02/2008. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Continental, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I purchased this car with 50,000 miles on it, I have put 35,000 miles on it since that time. I love this car! The only work that has been done is the oil changes. I am a senior citizen and its the most comfortable car I've ever owned. I've owned a Mark, Marquis, Cadillac, Cobra, Ford Pickup, Nissan, I'm a car buff. When I shop for another car in the future, I will look for another Continental in this make and body style. I love the pick up that it has out on the freeway and the comfortable seats when driving.
Cons: The only complaint that I have is that the clock doesn't light up and isn't digital. This is minor, but does irritate me. For a car in this price range, the cheaper clock just doesn't fit.
Overall review: Love my Continental! Will try to replace it, if something happens in the future to this one. It's perfect for a driver that likes the sports car feel, or a person that needs comfort when driving long or short distances.
Happy Driver by Joe from Raleigh on 07/26/2010. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Continental, Owned 7 years.
Pros: There is 110,000 miles on my 2000 Lincoln Continental. All the electrical features, like driver settings. windows etc. still work. I have been worried about the air suspension, but that too is still working. I did learn that there is a third party mechanical l retrofit available . It is not cheap, but less expensive than repairing the air suspension. After reading the reviews of others, and knowing that there is an air suspension fix, I will sleep better, and keep it or a while longer. Thanks
Cons: My car stalls when I use 87 octane gas. I thought I could get away with it, but could not. I still runs very well on 89 octane and I still get 20 miles per gallon. The air filter is not easy to change and is expensive as air filters go.
Overall review: Looks good, drives good, and still rides better that I ever expected. I have the schedules maintenance performed.
Very happy with this car by Dman on 08/07/2009. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Continental, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Very comfortable car. Leather interior holds up well. Handling is nice. Smooth and quiet ride. Plenty of power. I have 170,000 miles on this car and it is holding up just fine. No leaks, no major problems, and very few minor problems. Excellent highway gas mileage for a V-8.
Cons: Exterior styling could have been a bit better. I'm fearful that the air suspension system will fail one day. I had a 1993 Continental and the air suspension system on that car was a nightmare.
Overall review: Extremely happy with this car. Maintenance and repair needs are well within reason, and rather low compared to prior cars I've owned. Very comfortable car with a lot of power when needed. Rides smooth and quiet, even with 170,000 miles.
the best american car by hakan seckin on 12/13/2006. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Continental, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: 120K miles, no problem, doesnt even uses oil, not even a drop! rides like new!
Amazing!!! by Italiano13241 on 11/02/2006. Trim: 2000 Lincoln Continental, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: amazing!!! great handling, great power, great features just simply amazing!!!!
Overall review: i love this car. from now on im buying nothing but lincolns