1999 Lexus RX 300

Great in the snow! by LexusLover on 05/06/2008. Trim: 1999 Lexus RX 300 AWD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I was sold on this car the first time I drove through 8 inches of fresh snow on Seattle hills. If you're from Seattle you'll know what I mean. I've driven the 2007 model and believe that the older version actually handles better; more weight in the older model possibly.
Cons: The turn radius on this car is pretty stiff.
Overall review: I think this is a great overall AWD car.
My Lexus by BluAquarius on 06/21/2007. Trim: 1999 Lexus RX 300 AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: What is says about me when I drive it.
Cons: No compass built in anywhere! Whats up with that??? Also: avoid the Lexus Dealer's Service Department. I use our local Toyota Dealer. They do as good a job at half the price, and they are all genuine Lexus/Toyota parts.
Overall review: Worth the money. Buy a used one... they are usually well taken care of and you can save a wad of cash. Shop around when you buy too... watch for owner/sellers, you can save more than if you buy one from a dealer.
A quality vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/25/2004. Trim: 1999 Lexus RX 300 AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: After five years this vehicle still runs great!
Cons: The front seat belts don't always retract properly.
Overall review: I have enjoyed this vehicle very much and feel it was worth the price of purchase.
Best suv yet by Lee from Cleveland on 01/28/2004. Trim: 1999 Lexus RX 300 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the way the lexus rides I also feel very safe. It looks pretty and feels comfortable.
Cons: The dealer I bought the car from can not seem to program the garage door opener, nothing that can not be fixed.
Overall review: It's a great car and I do not mind paying a little more for something that is worth it!
Looking for a great ride? Drive this! by Kata Burleson, Tx on 03/04/2003. Trim: 1999 Lexus RX 300 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I drove this during our last ice storm in Texas. Its great in the snow and ice. I would recommend this to anyone with 2 kids. Lots of room! Lexus service is impeccable.
Cons: Seat belts dont retract completely.
Overall review: Its a winner! The gas is little less than my maxima but I love the room! Drive one you will love it!