1999 Isuzu Hombre

1999 Isuzu Hombre Prices
1999 Isuzu Hombre Fuel Economy
Great truck! by Fera 911 on 12/12/2002. Trim: 1999 Isuzu Hombre S Regular Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good gas milage, bought it this year 2002 (model 1999), never gave me any kind of problems. Great buy!
Cons: Needs a little more power. (for acceleration)
Overall review: This is a great truck. It isn't very big, so it doesn't consume much gas. It isn't a truck for hard work, but it is very handy.
Isuzu keeps the mechanic away :) by HWY_cruiser on 11/26/2002. Trim: 1999 Isuzu Hombre XS Spacecab 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nice compact truck. Room in the back to stash my things. Nice stereo. Great driving position and feel. And did I mention the gas mileage is excellent. Large 18 gallon tank gives me a range of 480 miles on the hwy before the light goes on.
Cons: Generic 4 cyl engine lacks power. Why call it a Vortec engine? It's just a regular 4 cyl. engine.
Overall review: I enjoy driving my Isuzu Hombre. Nice looking truck that gets me where I want to go. Trouble free, care free and fun; matches my persona. Also I have a great driving record since buying my Isuzu. No speed tickets in 3 years earned me a safe driving discount on my insurance premiums. :)
Kick but truck by M1A1 Tanker on 03/24/2002. Trim: 1999 Isuzu Hombre S Regular Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quick little truck. Ice cold air.
Cons: The dash and door panels are to high for kids to see out.
Overall review: No problems as of yet. For a 2WD has good ground clearnce
Piece of Trash by Run ragged with repairs in Texas on 07/14/2001. Trim: 1999 Isuzu Hombre XS Spacecab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Color and styling and size. That's it.
Cons: Piece of trash. I had to have a new engine put in at 18,000. It was burning excessive oil at 3,000 miles. Isuzu customer service is terrible!! the seat handles fell off, the gas gauage sticks. I can't think of to many good things to say about this piece of TRASH!
Overall review: Don't waste your money, buy a Tacoma or something else! Don't call Izusu or waste your time writing them, they don't respond. Get a real vehicle buy something else.They gave me a new engine at 18,000 I had to convince them from day one that it was losing oil. Poor power, shifts hard, brakes noisy! What can I say. The brakes are going out at 22,000.
One fine small pickup truck by . . . . . . . . . . . Reno NV on 12/26/2000. Trim: 1999 Isuzu Hombre S Regular Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: At 17,000 mikes this is one of the most trouble free vehicles I have ever had. For a 4 cyl. engine there is plenty of power on hand.
Cons: Isuzu, as well as all other manufacturers should include air conditioning in the basic package of a vehicle.
Overall review: Definately a high value for the money (even without A/C). I would definately recomend the Isuzu Hombre to others.