2000 Infiniti G20

2000 Infiniti G20 Prices
2000 Infiniti G20 Fuel Economy
Quality, sporty, entry-level luxury car. by Ralph on 09/14/2008. Trim: 2000 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Agile-handling, smooth-riding sports sedan with leather, CD player, sunroof. Gas mileage 23/30. 100,000 miles and runs like new. Who could reasonably ask for anything more?
Cons: I wish I could have bought a 5-speed for the extra fun, and I didn't need the electric-adjustable seat.
Overall review: I'd buy another one, but they don't make 'em anymore. I may have to settle for a new Honda Civic of Fit -- someday. This one is still fun to drive.
True Luxury in a Compact Body by LoSt from Northern Virginia on 02/26/2008. Trim: 2000 Infiniti G20 Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Awesome car, superb materials, and great handling. This car was rated as one of the top 10 handling cars in the world by CAR magazine. I have over 183,000 miles on it and I've only had to replace a few sensors that typically fail after 100k miles anyway. Standard BOSE stereo and leather are perfect touches for long commutes. I still average 31 mpg on the highway.
Cons: They stopped making it! The engine could use a little more horsepower; a 205 HP version of the engine was available in the Japanese car, but Infiniti didn't import it. You really need the 5-speed to get the most out of the engine. The number one complaint about the G20 is laughably the cup holder, but the armrest also has one so it's not really that bad (unless you have a companion in the car).
Overall review: The last entry level luxury car from Infiniti, as they continue to move further upscale. The car has great handling, and is perfectly at home at Interstate speeds (it was designed for the German Autobahn). The 5-Speed trans is the only way to inject some life into the high revving engine. The 2.0L engine has an enormous Nissan/Infiniti enthusiast following and responds well to modifications, if you desire that sort of thing. There is also an online community setup just for the Infiniti G20 that has tons of information about this car.
Too bad they don't make these anymore. by Leah from Asheville, North Carolina on 11/01/2005. Trim: 2000 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is awesome. I love everything about it. I don't really have any complaints whatsoever. The car was actually a gift and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better gift than such a luxorious car. It's great.
Cons: It seems to have a slight bit of trouble when you need to speed up a little bit. For example, if you are just entering the interstate, it takes a little longer than you need to get on the right track. Sometimes you have to really be firm with the gas pedal to get it in gear but other than that, the car rocks!
Overall review: GREAT CAR!
Everyone should own one of these!! by Matthew from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL on 06/08/2005. Trim: 2000 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love this car. I have only owned it for about 1 year and the only problem I had was my sensor but I took it to Infiniti and they fixed it right away with out any problems. People are constantly telling me they like my car after riding in it or just looking at it. The inside is comfortable and good for road trips. The sporty design make you feel like you are driving a car worth much more than you paid for it.
Cons: Besides the not so sharp turning radius and the cup holders nothing.
Overall review: Unfortunately they don't make the G20 any longer (they should make a come back), but my next car will definately be an Infiniti based on my experience and the service I have received from Infiniti.
Greatest Infiniti ever made for the $$$$ by Infiniti Dan : ) on 06/11/2003. Trim: 2000 Infiniti G20 Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is my third Infiniti G20 . I love Infiniti .Great service , and a quality Car .Extreemly reliable , Great ride .The G20t is a bargin sport luxury sedan .I am upset they stopped making the G20 to make that gas hog G35 that will get lots of people lots of tickets because it`s too powerful.
Cons: turning radious , Gee such a problem ( Not ) The cars pluses out weigh that only complaint : )
Overall review: Buy a used one It will be the best car you have ever owned .