2000 Infiniti I30

2000 Infiniti I30 Prices
2000 Infiniti I30 Fuel Economy
A classy and luxurious version of the acclaimed Nissan Maxima by Colin on 07/04/2009. Trim: 2000 Infiniti I30 Luxury, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This has been a phenomenal little car. It's good on gas, very classy looking, comfortable interior, good overall performance, and reliable. I've owned several Maximas and this is the cream of the crop. It has several nice touches including a power rear sunshade and padded door arm rests.
Cons: The front seats are a little flat, wish they were more form fitting. The wood trim is fake and you have to get the I30t in order to get traction control.
Overall review: A great bang for your buck. Same great reliability I've come to expect from the Maxima but with better styling and more features for about the same price. Very nice car.
Nice CaR by New Infinity owner on 12/25/2006. Trim: 2000 Infiniti I30 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Incredible ride! Plenty of room and storage. Big trunk, good gas mileage.
Cons: Bland style, steryl road manners.
Overall review: Nice overal car, doesn't hold a candle to the fit and finish of my 96 Audi.
Good Value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/11/2005. Trim: 2000 Infiniti I30 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: xenon headlights, bose audio, reliable
Cons: ride a bit harsh, wind noise, tries to be sporty and luxurious and falls short of both
Overall review: a great value if you're looking for a used car
Great Car by Mike on 02/09/2005. Trim: 2000 Infiniti I30 Luxury, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Power; ride; sound system; luxurious feeling
Cons: Price
Overall review: Outstanding
My I30; we're friends. by Big Mac on 01/02/2004. Trim: 2000 Infiniti I30 Luxury, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very realiable car and responsive. Seems to seat well on the road. The V6 engine provides adequate power. I've pushed the car to 110 MPH and it took it without a grumble.
Cons: Inside cabin noise can be bothersome. Not as good as the comparable Lexus..
Overall review: I've owned the car new and would make the same decision again if I had to.