1999 Hyundai Accent

1999 Hyundai Accent Prices
1999 Hyundai Accent Fuel Economy
Accent Stinker by Allentown, PA on 09/11/2003. Trim: 1999 Hyundai Accent GL, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The warranty that comes with it.
Cons: Car has no speed at all. I have had several instances where the call stalls on me without warning. The latest is driving on the highway at 60 mph and car acts as if it is gasping as if it is not getting gas to go.
Overall review: I would not recommend this car to my worst enemy.
Money Pit by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/07/2004. Trim: 1999 Hyundai Accent GL, Owned 5 years.
Overall review: Lemon. Total lemon.
Hyundai Accent - What more could you ask for? by Dale from Rocky Mount, VA on 08/12/2003. Trim: 1999 Hyundai Accent GL, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My 1999 Accent GL is very fuel efficient, over 42 mpg on the highway when I travel. It is comfortable and does despite its small engine, get up and go. Worth the small price.
Cons: Wish it had come with a 6 cylinder engine.
Overall review: I absolutely love my little Hyundai and will when the time comes go out and buy another one, perhaps a Sonata. I plan on giving the Accent to my son as his first car. It only has 53,000 miles on it and it should go at least 100,000 more miles.
Hyundai Accent is a GREAT car by Van from the bay area on 06/16/2003. Trim: 1999 Hyundai Accent GL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Best gas mileage! I got the car with 17k miles on it, it now has 79k and KNOCK ON WOOD the only thing I have had to spend money on because of wear and tear? Tires! And I got NICE tires--4 for $125! Everything is a total bargain. I am going to get some brake pads too. But the thing is a TROOPER. So reliable it blows my mind. And I had a 100 mile roundtrip commute 5 days a week for two years so I wasn't exactly taking it easy on my hyundai. Get one, it is great.
Cons: I had a turbo Mazda before this so its not powerful lets say that. I miss the power. But the hyundai is deceptively zippy actually.
Overall review: If you want a car that is cheap on gas, burns like zero oil, never breaks down and gets you from point a to point b everyday with no stress get it. I've owned many cars and always knew the life story of my mechanics and now I have had this car almost 3 years and they probably forgot me and miss my credit card because I haven't had to call them once. If that isn't an endorsement I don't know what is. The Hyundai is the best.
Best Warranty by Tina from Baltimore, MD on 08/01/2002. Trim: 1999 Hyundai Accent L, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought this car for it's warranty - you could not ask for a better warranty - gets great gas mileage.
Overall review: I would definately recommend this car for someone who is looking for great gas mileage & warranty coverage. It's nothing fancy but why spend high ridiculous prices for something that only needs to get you from point A to point B!!!!!!!!!