1991 Cadillac DeVille

1991 Cadillac DeVille pictures are not available
1991 Cadillac DeVille Prices
1991 Cadillac DeVille Fuel Economy
The Perfect Ride by racingrodyck on 01/24/2012. Trim: 1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Everything, shouldnt have sold it.
Cons: Nothing, shouldnt have sold it.
Overall review: THe Best
Smooth Ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/02/2007. Trim: 1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth on the roadway
Cons: repair costs
Overall review: This car was good enough for my grandparents and i rode in one as a kid, so it's a great pick
Ultimate Car by csplarry on 02/04/2006. Trim: 1991 Cadillac DeVille Coupe, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The ride, comfort, space are everything the driving experience should be.
Cons: Rear window visibility is narrow
Overall review: Great car. The best one I ever owned
Nice Ride by LIMOMAN FROM PENNSYLVANIA on 04/15/2005. Trim: 1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Comfortable seating, Quiet Climate Control system, Digital readouts are conveniently located. Sond system is very good.
Cons: Could get better gas mileage. Not bad at 14mpg in the city.
Overall review: Good looking Caddy. Still an eye turner.
Totalled 98 Catera replaced with 90 Deville by Iceman on 02/24/2005. Trim: 1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: V-8 Performance, HUGE backseat, comfortable quality leather seats, electronic climate control, smooth highway glide (oops I meant ride), FWD traction in bad weather. Extremely dependable. I drive 300 to 500 miles a week sometimes from work and I steal this from my wife to go on the road more and more often very comfortable on the X-Way!
Cons: It could have used a more stylish factory wheel design, modern day (post 96) cupholders would be helpful. Brakes a little grabby in poor weather. These are very small nits I am very pleased with this car! Especially having only paid 1100.00 for one!
Overall review: This car is excellent. I paid 1100.00 for ours with 180,000 miles figuring my wife could drive it for 4-6 months after she totalled her 98 Cadillac Catera. We LOVE this car! We have scrapped plans for a new one and want to see how many miles we can get out of it. Paint is great, rust free body (1st 7yrs were in FL) Just put Goodyear Tripletreds on it and it handles great in rain, snow & ice. Smooth ride. Decent gas mileage for such a large car 14-16 city 25 Highway. About 20-21 combined. We use only premium fuel per recommedation. Ours is a 1990 Deville. It doesn't burn any oil, no ticking just a really good car mechanically. If you can find a "little old lady" car with low miles BUY IT you won't be disappointed. We like this one better than the 98 Cadillac we had b4. Whenever this 1 dies we'll have a furneral for it and begin looking for another low milage deville. Great prices for used ones. Oh my wife and I are both under 40 also. This is an old people's secret (Deville & Park Ave)