1999 GMC Savana

1999 GMC Savana Prices
1999 GMC Savana Fuel Economy
Best buy I've had in any vehicle! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/05/2004. Trim: 1999 GMC Savana G1500, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Has been a great van. Tow boats all over the the place. Never a mechanical problem. This is my second GMC van.
Cons: I think I would design more room in the interior. Small compared to the Ford or Dodge. Great vehical for vacations or over the road.
Overall review: I would buy another in a heart beat. GMC vehicles are great! I don't work in the industry. I'm a retired teacher!
Good family van by Richard from Norwalk, CA on 07/09/2003. Trim: 1999 GMC Savana G3500, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very nice interior, decent power, good layout of controls.
Cons: Very bouncy compared to a Club Wagon I had previously owned. Very dissappointed with the things that have gone wrong starting in the first year and continuing.
Overall review: My 12 passenger van is very versatle and a good family wagon but I'm sure glad I got the extended warranty.
savana by big boy the chi on 09/05/2002. Trim: 1999 GMC Savana G1500, Owned 3 years.
Pros: IT"s big enough for all my kids.
Cons: won"t fit in garadge.
Overall review: good
HIGHWAY VAN by GIZZMO15 on 07/08/2002. Trim: 1999 GMC Savana G1500, Owned 2 years.
Pros: PLENTY OF ROOM
Cons: GAS HOG
Overall review: IVE HAD NO TROUBLES
The utimate van by Darrell on 11/21/2001. Trim: 1999 GMC Savana G1500, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable ride, and lots of room
Cons: Nothing bad to say
Overall review: Excellent