1991 Cadillac Seville

1991 Cadillac Seville pictures are not available
1991 Cadillac Seville Prices
1991 Cadillac Seville Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Nice car plan on keeping it awhile. by Grog from Nebraska on 09/25/2004. Trim: 1991 Cadillac Seville Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice car fun to drive now has 102000 miles on it. Great radio after I replaced the bose.
Cons: Bose radio is unreliable and expensive to repair. Oil leaks but fixable. Knocks a little when first started but have heard that thats normal and can be repaired as well. As oil pan can be removed to put in oil pump and lower bearing without pulling engine.
Overall review: I like the car and like I said fun to drive. It will flat fly if needed but have to be careful as it will light up the front tiries if pushed to hard.
per dealership... "tired after 13 years, 115k miles", GARBAGE! by never buy a crapillac on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1991 Cadillac Seville Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the car has decent power and a good top end in the mountains with the help of the cruise control.
Cons: takes premium unleaded, 9 miles to the gallon and the cadillac dealership can't figure out why, and at 115k miles they say that the "engine is tired". it's $100.00 a pop just to diagnose faults, and servicing (proprietary) is just as much of a financial rear ending.
Overall review: The pfs engine was only put in 4 different year models of cadillac. 3 of those years were the 4.3 liter, 4.5 liter, and the 4.9 liter. The 4.5 liter to the 4.9 liter went from dual port injection to 8 port fuel injection. the Fierro boasted the addition of the 4.9 liter pfs engine as the ultimate upgrade for a 2 seater in terms of power and speed. THE POINT IS YOU DON'T SEE TO MANY OF THOSE BUCKETS OF _____ ON THE ROAD! After only 12 years of existance, I being the second owner, the window motors were worn out, the electrical antenna shorted out, the cigarette lighter fuse kept burning out, and the trip computer kept having diagnostic errors. The top mechanics boast about running BG44K cleaner through it with a full tank of gas. Well, I used the BG44K oil treatment as well, and after 200 miles, I went from 11 miles per gallon in town to 9 miles per gallon in town.
wonderful automobile by cadillac boy on 03/12/2003. Trim: 1991 Cadillac Seville Base, Owned 9 years.
Pros: performance is fantastic very comfortable in town or on the road fuel economy is very good and handles like a sports car
Cons: cant think of any my car has over 156000 miles on it and has been virtually problem free
Overall review: have always driven cadillacs this is by far the best early 90's cadillac available for power comfort and economy as well as great styling
CADDYDADDY by SHANE FROM SPRINGFIELD, IL on 12/06/2002. Trim: 1991 Cadillac Seville Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THIS CAR.I BOUGHT IT ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. IT HAD 69,950 MILES. IM IN THE MILITARY SO I DRIVE IT LOTS AT DISTANCES. I KNOW HAVE 92,740. THE POWER ON THIS CAR IS UNBELIEVEABLE.GOOD MILEAGE ON HIGHWAY, NOT TO HOT IN THE CITY.
Cons: THE INTERIOR IS CHEAP. IT NEEDS SOME WOOD ON THE DOORS. CEILING IS HANGING.
Overall review: BUY ONE. I CANT COMPLAIN. THIS IS DEFINETELY A AWESOME CAR. I WANT TO KEEP IT FOR A LONG TIME.
cad seville by gia on 10/26/2002. Trim: 1991 Cadillac Seville Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I have great service with this car
Cons: I have had trouble with my air-cond and radio since I have had it
Overall review: I would buy another one of the same year or a liittle newer
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next