2000 Ford Mustang

ok car for the price by Montes on 08/01/2012. Trim: 2000 Ford Mustang Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good looking for the year, a ok car for a first driver, pretty good and cheap aftermarket parts, good reliability.
Cons: waste of fuel and power (190hp on a V6 OHV motor, more than 3,000 pound of weight and 18MPG), defective interior parts (affect the looking of the car not the performance, does not affect driving).
Overall review: you can feel the power if you are driving the car without anyone else riding it, but if you are willing to expend an extra 500 you can get around 45-50 extra HP, overall the car is a good first driver car but the engine is a v6 and the 190hp is a little waste for a v6 because it would get around 250hp if ford had put a little modifications in, aftermarket if u get the v6 you can buy a turbocharger too (that's better for the gt version because the modification of the v6 is more expensive than the overall price of the car) but if you plan to have the car to its end is a good inversion, you can get a 390 bhp with around 3500 grand with this stang, not bad for a v6, the aftermarket and oem parts are pretty cheap and overral i would reccomend this car.
GT - A LOT OF FAST CAR FOR THE MONEY! and cheap! by An old dude from New Orleans who like very fast cars! on 10/11/2004. Trim: 2000 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great car! Lots of fun to drive and nice sound from the dual exhausts. Push this to the red line and you will be blown away! This baby just wants to gallop. If you get a GT...don't be affraid to push it hard. It's made for doing just that! Great car for the price and a lot of ponys!
Cons: The only thing I have against this car is the interior. It could have been a little less plastic on the inside but after all......It is a sports car I guess. But maybe some trim could have been leather or wood. That would have added a nice touch. Gets a lot of looks and always....ALWAYS..... people are trying to race me on te Interstate Hwys. Most of the time....I don't bother with them but the car gets LOTS of attention on the hwy!!
Overall review: A super sports car for a cheap price. The GT will blow away most cars on the interstates with little modifcation. I know because I do it all the time! You just can't help it with this car!! I recommend that if you buy a GT......take that stock air intake off the car and trash it! Buy a K&N Fuel Injector Performance Kit and let this big engine BREATH! You won't regret doing so.
Classic by Muscle Woman on 09/05/2012. Trim: 2000 Ford Mustang Coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Forgot to mention - my color is performance red, cd player, paint is still original, engine is still original.
Cons: Doors swing open too fast.
Overall review: Built to last.
Good, Well-Rounded Sports/Muscle Car by ABC from YV, CA on 05/11/2011. Trim: 2000 Ford Mustang GT Convertible, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Great power for a 4.6L V8. Accelerates at an even tone. Drives nice.
Cons: No keyhole on the passenger side.
Overall review: Great car overall. Too bad I crashed it back in 2003 =o(
Fun, Fast Convertable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/10/2005. Trim: 2000 Ford Mustang GT Convertible, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love my "stang! I live on a canyon road, and boy is it fun to drive up the mountain. Living in Colorado, I don't drive her in the winter at all. It is pretty much worthless in the snow. I drive all summer long with the top down. I had trouble with my air conditioner the first year I had it because I never used it and the seals dried out!
Cons: I have had to take it in 4 times for new transmissions. Ford has replaced them without complaint, but it does make one wonder why does it keep going out. I guess as long as they keep replaceing them, the only inconvenience is getting into the shop.
Overall review: Again, I love to drive it. It is responsive and is quick to off the line. This car is great.