2000 Ford F-150

2000 Ford F-150 Prices
2000 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy
Nothing runs like a Ford by theogreen on 03/09/2012. Trim: 2000 Ford F-150 XL Reg. Cab Long Bed 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I now have 247000 miles on this truck and I am hoping to get another 100000 miles out of it. I have replaced the clutch once and that was due to the slave cylinder needed to be replaced. It is a V-6 with standard and since you are limited on standard transmissions with newer trucks I have no plans to get rid of it.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better, traction without a load in the back, rear end is a little loose
Overall review: I got this truck used in 2001 with just under 70000 miles and have enjoyed it ever since. No significant repairs.
Minnesota Truck by Ham Lake Social Club. on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2000 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Great truck. 5.4 4x4 gets good mileage for a V8. Enough power for towing the boat and snowmobiles, ride is comfortable. Has 233000 miles and runs as when purchased. Planning on another 100000 miles out of this vehicle.
Cons: Only issue was a leaking intake manifold. All other items are normal maintenance.
Overall review: I hope my next truck is at least half as good as this F150 XLT has been. I drive a lot of miles, and have enjoyed every one in this vehicle.
Great Truck!! by Mitch in Portland on 10/11/2004. Trim: 2000 Ford F-150 XL Reg. Cab Short Bed 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I've had zero problems with this truck. It pulls my 17 foot boat with little effort for a 6 cylinder which suprized me. I currently have 80,000 miles on it and have had no maintainence issues. I'm 6'4
Cons: I would have thought it would get better milage when I first bought it (16mpg).
Overall review: If I had it to do over again I would do it over again.
Built extremely FORD tough by Boricua in Barstow, CA. on 05/24/2011. Trim: 2000 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab Short Bed 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought this truck in 2000 brand new, and 173,000+ miles later it is just like I bought it yesterday, no loss of power,I get many compliments on the look of this truck.
Cons: The only thing I dislike about this vehicle is the door accuaters went out and Ford wants to much money to replace,
Overall review: I love my truck and want to be buried in it, I will never get rid of this truck, If anything I would buy another but keep this one in the family
I love my truck by Michael on 04/02/2011. Trim: 2000 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab Short Bed 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love my truck. It handles great and has given me very little trouble in the past 10+ years I've owned it.
Cons: Paint is starting to wear after all these years in the sun.
Overall review: Ford has been very good at keeping up with recalls. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone.