1999 Ford Crown Victoria

My workhorse by Fred in Davie, FL on 04/01/2010. Trim: 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Being this is an ex city service car, it wasn't driven hard and properly maintained. it is so comfortable inside, and delivers average of 15 mpg in town. It is one of the last traditional cars made, with rear wheel drive, v8, full body on frame construction. Trunk space is very good.
Cons: Some signs of age, but very easy to handle. and it dosen't seem like they are made anymore.
Overall review: Now I see why the Crown vic is the darling of police and taxi fleets all over the world.
1999 Crown Vic LX by Josh M on 08/29/2009. Trim: 1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great vehicle! I went from a 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis to 1999 Crown Vic. I really liked my merc, but love this Crown Vic. Has good accealeration, but not great. Rides and handles better than any other car that I've been in. I love the body style of these cars.
Cons: The gas mileage is not great but better than what I had before. And keep in mind that they are big cars.
Overall review: I would recommend this car for people looking for a used car with quality.
the ultimate under thirty in luxury and performance by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/20/2003. Trim: 1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: very good and unexpected performance that can throw you back in your seat
Love this CAR by Charlie from Phoenix on 12/10/2003. Trim: 1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: I like driving my 99 Crown Vic. It had 15,000 miles on it when i bought it and now has 51,000 miles on it, with no trouble.
Great Family Car by Scott from California on 02/16/2002. Trim: 1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Room for family of six.
Cons: Soft in the rear without the air suspension.
Overall review: Most trouble-free and comfortable family car we have ever had.