1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Prices
1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Fuel Economy
The best dually truck I have ever owned. by RVER7 Tennessee on 08/03/2010. Trim: 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat SuperCab LWB 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I purchased this truck new in 1998. I have towed 10,000 pound rv trailers around the U.S. and never had any problems. I have the 7.3 diesel with 120,000 miles on it and it still runs strong and tows great. I have changed the oil and filter at the recommended intervals and used motorcraft filters and shell rotella oil. I have had many ford 4x4 trucks, but this is the best dually that I have ever owned. I also have a 2000 ford excursion 4x4 that I purchased new with the 7.3 diesel, which I believe is truly the best vehicle I have ever owned. Ford makes great vehicles. Also they didn't take a government bailout !!
Cons: NONE.
Overall review: Absolutely the best work truck or towing vehicle anyone can own. I have nothing but praise for Ford motor company. The BEST truck I have ever purchased.
The Ultimate Truck by Boat Buyer on 10/22/2008. Trim: 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab LWB DRW 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: 7.3L Diesel Power and Reliability, Fuel Mileage (18,22), It sits outside and i never plug it in and I have no troubles with it starting. 150,000 no problems, no rust.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: Can't Beat This Truck
great truck by lee florida on 01/05/2008. Trim: 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL Crew Cab LWB DRW 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: good truck
Cons: none
Overall review: love it
Best i have ever owned by in2xshp on 01/15/2007. Trim: 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT SuperCab LWB 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: There is nothing i dislike about this truck. This is maybe the 5th truck i have owned and this is the absolute best.
Cons: i don't dislike this but i think it could use just a little bit more horsepower, but what it has does the job just fine.
Overall review: It is the most comfortable pick-up i have ever owned, and the best looking, i like the fact that Ford has changed it's styling to make the F-250 and F-350 look differnt from it's F-150, unlike everyone else, when i drive down the road i like the fact that everybody can tell right away i have a Super Duty. I is really good on gas for a 1 ton truck (14 city and 16 hwy) which is a big differance from some Chevys i have owned. I will be buying another Super Duty when i finally wear this one out but with 144,000 it dosen't look like it will be worn out anytime soon.
supper truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/04/2006. Trim: 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat SuperCab LWB 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: this is a great truck
Cons: breaks cup holder
Overall review: over view 9