2000 Ferrari 360 Modena

2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Prices
2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Hard to drive in the city by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/04/2008. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Love the looks this car gets and the women it attracts. There is always a crowd around it when I park it.
Cons: Horrible to drive in the city. F1 is terrible - I had a heck of a time getting this car to start out smoothly and even took it to an "expert" who told me that the car just drives that way. If I even jumped on it a bit, it jerked to the point of passengers wondering what was wrong with the car. At this price, I expected a lot better transmission.
Overall review: Beautiful but a bear to drive.
pimp ride by A CarPoint Consumer on 03/01/2001. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its cool looking and very fast, chicks dig it!
Cons: it costs to much, never see them on the roads
Overall review: its a sweet ride
Sexiest car in the world! by Mark from Laguna Niguel on 02/21/2006. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car is the best looking car in the world. I was not into cars until I started making money in my early 30's. I was not biased towards any car. Within 6 monts of laying eyes on the car I bought it! Love the stiff supension, tight steering, and engine view from the rear view mirror! Amazing sound, I have the tubi exhaust!
Cons: The car is skiddish, loose, and tricky to accelerate. Hit the accelerator wrong and loose the car! Car is loose if you downshift before braking at high speeds. The F1 does not hit as hard as my M3 SMG. Traction control is too forgiving!
Overall review: This is the sexiest car you can buy! If you like to wear a badge this car is for you to admire and have people admire! It has a better look than the new 430 Ferrari! If your a driver like me you need to invest money in new suspension, upgraded traction control, better tires (a must), corner balancing, negative camber, and adjust ride height. A stock 360 for the average person will be the finest car in the world, a stock 360 for a driver is a go-cart on roller skates!
Every mans dream by johnny on 02/08/2004. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned 5 years.
Pros: fast, i once draged a city bus and i blew by it. Everyone in the bus was shocked
Cons: It realy lives up to its name "360" i once drove during a snow storm and thats all i did 360's.
Overall review: its quick
Better than fornication by PleaseStealMyCar on 02/21/2003. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I had so many women wanting to see my "drive shaft" it was unbelivable.
Cons: Constant beration of hoboes wanting rides.
Overall review: Awesome ride.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next