1999 Dodge Ram Wagon

1999 Dodge Ram Wagon Prices
1999 Dodge Ram Wagon Fuel Economy
The best 15 passenger/size vehicle out there. by Joan from Philly on 05/08/2009. Trim: 1999 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: We bought our 1999 Ram Van new in late 1998, and it now has 158,000+ miles and is still going strong. Some of the original parts are starting to finally break down now. The only major repair that we have done is a new transmission. It has been our best van ever, and we have had other Dodge vans and even Ford vans in the past. My husband does catering jobs for our church, and that is why he needs this size vehicle - to cart around his catering equipment and food supplies. We highly recommend this vehicle. We definitely keep up with the oil changes every 3000 miles. We live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and we feel that this has helped to prolong the vehicle's life.
Cons: Nothing. My husband is the primary driver. I call it the boat because of its size. I was used to driving Caravans. However, I can drive this vehicle should I have to.
Overall review: Great vehicle!!! I would get another one.
great family transportation by jm on 07/23/2003. Trim: 1999 Dodge Ram Wagon 1500, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Just turned 110,000 miles not a single problem. tires and maintance plus alot of gas is all I have ever invested in my 99 custom van. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I own 2 $50,000+ luxury vehicles that have cost me more in repairs than what I bought my new Dodge for.
Cons: It's a gas guzzler.
Overall review: Best vechile I've ever owned.
Love my van by Kim, Florence OR on 06/16/2003. Trim: 1999 Dodge Ram Wagon 1500, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Wonderful to travel in. Being higher up provides great visibility and you can see far ahead. Drivers seat is very comfortable. I love the swing-out rear door. This van is very attractive. We took out the rear seat, framed it in with plywood & covered the wood with carpeting...excellent for the dogs.
Cons: The only thing I don't like is that the passenger seat does not go far enough back for someone with long legs.
Overall review: Love this van, wouldn't want any other vehicle.
Dodge Ram Wagon - the perfect passenger vehicle by A MSN Autos Consumer on 01/13/2003. Trim: 1999 Dodge Ram Wagon 1500, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Lightest weight full size passenger van out there. Excellent handling since the 1998 update version. Adequate power, reasonable mileage - higher than Ford or Chevy. Short wheelbase version is favorite. Own two now - 1991 ready to think about replacing and 1999 - just love it. Heard Chrysler is dropping this. A big mistake. There is nothing out there like this..is also a great conversion van. Chyrsler should replace this with a similar offering and not abandon this market and customers!
Overall review: Near perfect
The best looking body. by Chris kallas from Tampa FL on 08/04/2001. Trim: 1999 Dodge Ram Wagon 3500 Maxi, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: Ecxellent Van.
Review ID: #193281 Is this review offensive?