2000 Chrysler 300M

2000 Chrysler 300M Prices
2000 Chrysler 300M Fuel Economy
Lovin' My 300M by Lilo on 03/21/2012. Trim: 2000 Chrysler 300M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very spacious and very comfortable with lots of room for the Hubby and kids
Cons: The tweeter speaker up on the dash blew and it is not an easy fix
Overall review: Love my car. We have 2 Ford powerstrokes and a Chevy Trail Blazer and overall I would rather drive my car before any of the trucks! And it is better on gas from the Chevy!
Love this car by taxdrtom on 02/11/2012. Trim: 2000 Chrysler 300M, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The styling is awesome. A lot of new cars look like the 300M from the front, back or side. I have 157,000 miles on this car and have had very few problems. The gas milage, ride, comfort and quality is great. 20 MPG city and 27 hwy.
Cons: Two rack and pinion replacements, otherwise no complaints.
Overall review: I love this car. Of all the GM and Ford products I have owned, the 300M beats them hands down.
If you like it, buy it!! by Antonio on 08/21/2011. Trim: 2000 Chrysler 300M, Owned 1 year.
Pros: For a used car is the most luxury for the money! looks good, very good performance. Amazing for a family car! spacious and comfortable for long and short trips!
Cons: The crack on the dash is the only thing that has gone wrong with the car ):
Overall review: Very good car! not to go crazy about it but I DON'T regret buying it!
Joe's 300M by Joe from Charlottesville on 07/26/2011. Trim: 2000 Chrysler 300M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is ready to run! I bought this car around 7 months ago, with only 63000 true miles on it. Besides the 'typical' crack on the R side of the dash, we are happy with it. This car came loaded with options
Cons: Minor... cracked dash.
Overall review: Love the car! Now has 72000 on it. Not bad for a car that's 11 yrs old.
"this car has got all the horses at its disposal" by mepra44t2 on 01/24/2010. Trim: 2000 Chrysler 300M, Owned 2 years.
Pros: this car has got all the power in its hands,I don't over speed but with this car I can pass "idling crankers" on the higher in a matter of seconds. good on gas on the highway. excellent car for highway commuter. luxurious and very roomy
Cons: my mechanic always feels overwhelmed when he opens the hood-it so cramped and no space to work on even the easiest tasks, except changing air filter, I know may be its time to start seeing another mechanic.
Overall review: love it