2000 Chrysler LHS

2000 Chrysler LHS Prices
2000 Chrysler LHS Fuel Economy
My greatest Chrysler ever, and I've owned them since 1960. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/01/2009. Trim: 2000 Chrysler LHS, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Trunk capacity is unbelievable! Highway gas mileage is also unbelievable, especially considering that this a fairly big car, and has the ride comfort of a large car. I have a photo of the trip computer reading >29 mpg 'cause most of my friends would not believe it!
Cons: I dislike the fact that at >100,000 odometer reading, I traded for an '07 Chry. 300.
Overall review: One car with hi mileage that I didn't hesitate to sell to a relative, and other friends were disappointed that they didn't get a chance to bid on it.
black beauty by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/27/2005. Trim: 2000 Chrysler LHS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: looks
Cons: brakes fair at best
Overall review: best car for the price
Too Many Problems by FancyD from Nevada on 10/14/2003. Trim: 2000 Chrysler LHS, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: We have had this car for almost two years now, and everything is breaking and falling apart. Chrylser has refused to fix many of the problems, because they have tried to many times to repair or relace the same things. Blinkers & hazards are out, frame is shifting and broken a windsheild, weather seals fall off, chrome on inside door handels has peeled off and sliced off tip of husbands finger. My list can go on and on. Bottom line Why buy a car with the potential for so many problems? And Why buy a car from a company who dosen't care about their customers? I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHRYSLER! P.S. Our car is still under warrenty, but Chrylser still refuses to do the repairs. And the dealership we purchessed our car from dosen't want us trade it in with them, because our car has"to many problems".
Beautifully Classy by Julie from D.C. on 07/18/2002. Trim: 2000 Chrysler LHS, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: After driving this car for two years I still love it! It's a beautiful luxury car with plenty of room inside and in the trunk. Only had one problem with it (a stuck driver's side electronic window) and that was resolved with no problem in a timely manner by the dealer. Don't know why they did away with this model.
Spend your money on something else by Len on 11/21/2001. Trim: 2000 Chrysler LHS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very stylish, Has everything you need in a car
Cons: Trouble with steering, has the shakes, dealer can't find problem. Air conditioning makes a high pitched noice, Dealer can't find problem. Brakes are in need of repair after only 25,000 miles.
Overall review: Looks good, should have bought a GM