2000 Chrysler Cirrus

2000 Chrysler Cirrus Prices
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Fuel Economy
Passenger Car Perfection with enough sportiness to win a rally by Bill Cirrus Lover from Michigan on 07/27/2011. Trim: 2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I Love this Car, She handles like she's a part of the road and more like a true sporting cars suspension rather than just a pure muscle car. To use a popular phrase She corners like she's on rails When it comes to Maintenance I can list the work done to her since I took ownership in 2002 yes used car with 22000 miles but a look and feel of a new car. I've had a brake job,replaced the timing belt, otherwise just oil changes She has aged with grace her odometer now at 171,265 miles, yet in her heart is the jungle cat's power I fell in love with . My mechanic may have caught the bug when I dropped her off for a new battery (her 3rd) His Jaw dropped when I told him she'd never had a tuneup
Cons: Placement of the Battery behind at panel in the Drivers Side Wheel well. I know space was at a premium with her engine fitted into it's compartment with the lack of wasted space and precision of placement found in a swiss watch but seriously couldn't a location have been found that would've allowed for customer service?
Overall review: When the day finally comes that I must again return to a dealership for a vehicle, I will simply point at my beautiful lady and say "I'll take one just like her with perhaps just a bit more hight in the suspension to accomodate my aging joints and muscles and then I'll pray that they have kept the magic that went into her creation.
Really Cool Car by Fast and Fun on 06/10/2004. Trim: 2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It is a cool looking car and has more than enough pickup. Some complain about the 6 cyl. being
Cons: Almost the entire front end has been replaced. The rack and pinion had to be replaced, which cost me way too much money to replace. I have to admit that I drive it hard though, because it's a fun car to drive.
Overall review: It's loaded at a price I could afford and really is fun to drive. Mostly reliable so far. I drove the new Sebrings and they're not the same. Maybe that's good, maybe not. I will have to drive other cars before I buy a new one next year. The Sebrings aren't as affordable on the top end as the Cirrus was.
ample car by steve on 08/22/2002. Trim: 2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned 2 years.
Pros: styling and v6 motor
Cons: power window failure excessive cabin noise
Overall review: good car
Chrysler Cirrus...great gas mileage with the six by Jim, Texas on 10/30/2001. Trim: 2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A six cylinder engine from Chrysler that gets better gas milege than a Toyota 4 cylinder? Actually, it does! Now I'm very impressed with that!
Cons: The only problem that I've had with previous Chryslers, is their service department. (Where they get their help is beyond me!) If they are certified mechanics...I ask certified by whom?
Overall review: Overall, a very nice car. I'm just hoping that it will hold up as the Toyota did. (Right! Maybe I'm asking too much!)
Review ID: #219361 Is this review offensive?
Smooth Ride by Classy Gal on 05/30/2001. Trim: 2000 Chrysler Cirrus LXi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellant car! Very comfortable and spacious for road trips!
Overall review: I would definately buy this car again!!