1999 Chevrolet Tahoe

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Prices
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Fuel Economy
Yo Ho I am on the go in my TAHOE - LOVE THIS VEHICLE by "Road Warrior" in Fla on 05/06/2011. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4-Door 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I purchased my Tahoe with 2,326 miles on it in 2002 and it now has 274,703 miles on it. This is a great well built vehicle. I am 6'6" tall and the leg room is great as so is the ceiling clearence. I keep it in top condition and have it serviced every 4,000 miles at my local Chevrolet dealer ONLY! The fuel mileage is 17mpg around town and 22mpg on the highway at 70 mph. I run 40 PSI in the tires. It has had only one tire replacement since I have owned it. I wash wax and detail it inside and out every two months. All I can say is "SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET"(TAHOE)
Cons: The only thing that I wish it had is the rear window wipers. That is a bit of a problem on rainy days.
Overall review: The best of the best!
Long lasting SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2010. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4-Door 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Very reliable and essentially trouble free
Cons: I should have waited a year to get the 3rd row seat.
Overall review: Very good vehicle.
I <3 MY TAHOE by CASHVILLE TN on 10/26/2009. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this truck. It was my first vehicle when i turned 18. It was not practicle for gas milage but i didnt care i love it. it looks great i put rims on it and true duals with cats no muffler and it RUMBLES like crazy. its def the greatest gm/chevy ever made in my books. the 350 ci engine is a beast too. its also very big so im sittin higher then everyone at every red light.
Cons: THE CUP HOLDERS ARE REDICLUOUS LOL. thats about it.
Overall review: i love my tahoe more then anything and i know for a fact if you dont end up with a lemon youll fall in love real quick!.
great rigg by nategdh from clovis,NM on 03/30/2009. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4-Door 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I like everything abt this vehicle!!! Its great for traviling and pulling the boat. WE are (5 of us)all over 6' and fit perfectly. i have a 5.9 dodge ram and most times prefer to use my tahoe in towing the boat!!
Cons: nothing cus nothing has gone out at 150,000 miles
Overall review: love it for everthing it does
THE ONLY VEHICLE I WILL EVER OWN!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/28/2009. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4-Door 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love EVERYthing about this vehicle! After owning this vehicle and then riding in my mothers Jeep I feel cramped in her car! I will never own anything but a TAHOE for the rest of my life!
Cons: I also had to put a new transmission in this vehicle at around 133,000 miles...
Overall review: Definitely recommend this vehicle to EVERYONE~