1999 Chevrolet Express

1999 Chevrolet Express Prices
1999 Chevrolet Express Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
The family getaway vehicle by Michael in Virginia Beach on 04/12/2006. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Express G1500, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Now had my van for over 5 years. I have 103k and the engine runs like it is new. This is my daily driver back and forth to work daily on the highway and cruises very nice at 80
Cons: the fit and finish on the door panels stinks gas mileage could be better brakes could be better sized for the vehicle
Overall review: We have 3 kids and a dog and pull a camper with it usually ever other weekend during the camping season. Van has never left me stranded. Have done the maintenance religously and it still runs and performs great. The resale value is not all that good but I am not worrying since I am going to have it repainted and keep it for a few more years. Would recommend one if you have a family on the move and want to be comfortable doing it.
average van by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/27/2005. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Express G2500 Extended, Owned 6 years.
Pros: over all few problems
Cons: braking is not good. had to replace the rear a/c lines twice.
Overall review: ok van.
Great for work and family by Paul Florida on 12/25/2004. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Express G1500, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I use this for work during the week, then put the bench seat in and use it for the family on the weekends. Tons of room for both. I love this van. Very reliable, I bought it with 60K it now has 112K. I have only done tires, brakes, and a battery.
Cons: Bench seats are heavy and cumbersome to remove/install, wide turning radius, wind noise from front doors.
Overall review: Great- would highly recommend. I will buy again. My brother has had 3 of these for work vans. Each went over 230,000 miles before he sold them.
The bus by Jim on 05/24/2004. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Express G1500, Owned 5 years.
Pros: it is roomy
Cons: does not go past 100 mph governor on it
Overall review: not bad at all
A Comfortable Workhorse by Family Man from Chicago on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Express G1500, Owned 6 years.
Pros: We bought this van new with an Explorer conversion package, loaded with leather and VCP/TV that folds down from the ceiling. It is a great cross country traveling machine, with a very comfortable ride, good handling, and decent gas mileage (15-16 highway) for the size of the vehicle and its 5.7 liter V8. It's been very durable and dependable over the years (103,000 miles), and we plan to keep it a few more years.
Cons: The exterior hinges on the rear passenger doors have a tendency to rust, and we've had to replace them on a couple of occasions. Gas mileage is about 12 in town. It can be a load for around town driving because of its size.
Overall review: This van is a workhorse for a large family--its engine has great power and is bulletproof, it has plenty of room for the family and their luggage for long trips, and it is very comfortable. Gas mileage ranges from 12-15, but seems decent for a V8 and the size of the vehicle.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next