2000 Cadillac DeVille

Clean, Quiet, Comfort by Mooseberg from Cucamonga on 05/19/2010. Trim: 2000 Cadillac DeVille Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Comfort, Quiet ride.
Cons: Interior buttons could be a little more modern.
Overall review: The Northstar provides plenty of power, is quiet and is proven to be reliable. The power windows on the Deville seal tight but that can cause them to malfunction when a little piece inside can break. A new window motor is needed to fix even if the motor as a whole is fine.
Good Style by A CarPoint Consumer on 12/28/2001. Trim: 2000 Cadillac DeVille DHS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good looks
Cons: small items continue to have problems. seat heaters, engine light, engine noise (a clicking sound) do not like the looks of the headlights, a change on future models would enhance overall apperance
Overall review: good auto but needs fewer minor problems
carbon sucks by Normaldriver Valdosta , Ga. on 12/27/2001. Trim: 2000 Cadillac DeVille Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I Like the style and features of the vehicle. the trim is nice the arrangement of steering wheel control of radio and cruise control is very handy..
Cons: I dislike the carbon build in the combustion chamber. it is very noisey when you frist crank. I have returned twice for carbon clean out. I am about to get edgy about it. I changed fuel grades and still have the problem.
Overall review: Other than the stated problem I am very happy with the vechicle.
The best car I ever purchased by The Cadillac man on 04/29/2008. Trim: 2000 Cadillac DeVille Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I don't like anything about this car, I love everything about this car. The feel of the drive and comfort of it's interior. As I drive; I have everything the is right there within arms reach. The radio, climate control settings and heated seats that call my name during the winter months.
Cons: The only complaint I have is the faulty windows motors and regulators. I have replaced 3 already in the last 3 years at $325 a piece.
Overall review: I give this car a four thumbs up (if I had four thumbs) But I guess it will have to settle for two...
Don't buy GM by A MSN Autos Consumer on 10/25/2002. Trim: 2000 Cadillac DeVille DHS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love all the toys
Cons: I HATE daytime running lights. They are a MAJOR safety hazard. They blind oncoming drivers, hide motorcycles following behind and hide turn signals. Bright headlights are not needed when the sun is shining. GM apparently thinks their customers are too stupid to realize when they need headlights.
Overall review: Great car except for DRL's