1999 Buick Park Avenue

Sweet Sweet Ride! by Laid back in Salem on 12/29/2009. Trim: 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great for areas that has cold weather. The heated seats are great and very comfy. Great trunk space for golfers or disabled people. looks great and handles very well. We love this so much that we are spoiled when looking at other vehicles. Even has makeup mirrors for the back seat passengers! Great sound system.
Cons: Makes it hard to find anything else that we like as much.
Overall review: If you like larger car luxury, You will love this car.
Great allaround car by John on 12/22/2008. Trim: 1999 Buick Park Avenue Base, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Smooth ride - Fuel mileage (highway best 33, worst 27) - reliabilty.
Cons: Slight air leaks on side windows
Overall review: Great car, Should have never stopped making them
A Car for the Young by Jason Smith on 02/17/2003. Trim: 1999 Buick Park Avenue Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The style is nice, wish it came 2-tone. I own a Black base model P.A. with some options of the Ultra, Chrome Wheels,Moonroof, Lacking only 3-options(power lumbar,heated seats, and the Extra Horsepower). Due to I selling my '93 Cadillac Deville, I dont miss the putting premium gas, so i can settle without having the Extra horses in the P.A. The Ultra use only Premium Gas. I like the Perimeter Lighting, Memory Seats,Big Bold Numbers for the Clock, Dual Climate control(well my passenger like that option) An that Lexus like ride. The car ride good, great handiling in curves, adn it glides on dips and bumps in the road.
Cons: Befor I sold my Cadillac I reasearched the car alot, I knew about the problem of this car model """ Rotors(warped alot) Shakes(vibrations comes from the tires, need good quality tires not just a balanced) I had to spend $300.00 on a leaky fuel injector(just one injector, had to replace all the O-rings). Some of the interior look cheap plastics, mines has Tan leather. Rear seat dont fold down allowing full access to trunk. only control of the Rain Sense wipers is when they are not in the Interval Mode.
Overall review: I would purhcase another P.A. I have the poor mans Cadillac. MOst of the same options and a lower price.. I purchase mines with only 74kmiles @ $10,000 im only 23, this is my 3rd car, I kept my Mercury, SOLD my Caddy, and Keeping the Buick. I see why so many of the OLDER GENERATION drive the Park Avenue, they are such great cars..
Its theCaddy lil bro by TTolbert on 09/23/2012. Trim: 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Supercharger,the refined look .
Cons: Driver seat could have went back a little farther.
Overall review: Great car I have owned 3 cadillics, sts ,deville and the big boy fleetwood and the buick has the fleetwood feel just nice .
Buick should have never quit on this model -- will be a "classic" by 2019 by EDL in North Carolina on 03/31/2009. Trim: 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Stylish lines without boxy-look of new Caddys. Supercharged engine has leave 'em in the dust power when needed yet mileage is much better than my 4-cylinder GMC pick-up. Great handling in all weather and road situations. Plenty of interior room with nice leather. Giant trunk. Bose stereo jams.
Cons: After market CD changer added by my dealer never worked correctly (not GM's fault). Needs 92-octane gas for supercharger
Overall review: I'll keep it forever. Don't take it out much, stays in garage mostly. Soon to be 10 years old and I don't have 60K on it yet.