1999 Buick Riviera

1999 Buick Riviera Prices
1999 Buick Riviera Fuel Economy
One of the cars that GM did right by kingl80 on 02/18/2009. Trim: 1999 Buick Riviera, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Everything, great car, holds up very well, over 200,000 miles and no major mechanical breakdowns. I have never been stranded with this car.
Cons: Will bottom out on steep incline transitions. Minor replacement parts can be very expensive.
Overall review: I love my Riviera, this car will be driven untill it dies. Afterwhich it will be rebuilt to do all over again.
Love my Riviera!!! by Fearless Phil from Winnipeg, Canada on 05/01/2012. Trim: 1999 Buick Riviera, Owned 7 years.
Pros: A great car. My 3rd Riv (1964, 95, & 99) The 99 is the best of the best. On a good interstate hwy there no difference between 40 mph or 80 mph in the ride or handling. The standard accessory package such as heated seats, auto day / night & heated mirrors, ABS, traction control, cornering lights etc., etc., we're top grade and are not regularily standard yet.
Cons: Poor rear vision for parking. Hate to take this to mall parking lot because it seems to attract door dings from other cars.
Overall review: I would buy another 1999 Riv in (good condition without rust) in a heartbeat.
Test Driver
just like a cadillac eldorado by anthony on 03/23/2012. Trim: 1999 Buick Riviera.
Pros: only need a finger to steer even if your 90 years old. has plenty of power,
Cons: visibility
Overall review: this was one true buick
The ultimate car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/03/2014. Trim: 1999 Buick Riviera, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I love my 98 Riv!! 160000 and many more to go; still drives like new!! Awsome car!!!
Cons: Don't really have any cons
Overall review: Just a great dependable vehicle!!!
Proud to drive it! by Dana C from Ottawa, Ontario on 08/16/2013. Trim: 1999 Buick Riviera, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, comfort and performance.I love the smooth ride, stability and the power when I need it.
Cons: Apparently I have to say something here, so the only thing I have noticed is that the drivers side mirror is heavily tinted all the time.
Overall review: It is my second Riv (previously owned a 95) and I just can't say anything negative about them. I bought this one for two reasons, because I regretted trading my other one and because I think these will become collectors at some point, especially the 99's given their rarity.