2000 BMW 3-Series

BMW Lemon by Clarence E Thompson on 11/01/2011. Trim: 2000 BMW 328i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The handling
Cons: The service engine soon light came on and nobody at the BMW service center could fix it in 9 years.
Overall review: Only buy this car if you want to spend a lot of money on repairs.
BMW lives up to their advertising. (How refreshing!!!) by LoveToDrive in Winston on 07/07/2008. Trim: 2000 BMW 323i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first BMW and will not be my last. I love the comfort and handling of this car. I bought it used and wanted something kind of sporty but with high gas mileage. I got more than I bargained for. I have pushed it a few times to pass other cars and was very pleased with the response. I have a long comute to work so the sound systems is wonderful. I enjoy listening to the radio or CD's while driving. I enjoy driving and this car puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it and go anyplace. The hard part is when I have to pull into the parking lot. I just want to keep going.
Cons: No complaints. I had to take my 325i to the dealership to replace a bulb in the brake light. The service was wonderful. They really give great service. Because the car is used I paid for the extended service plan, mainly for the added security of knowing if there is a problem it will be covered.
Overall review: If you have the money for a BMW and you enjoy drving like I do this should be high on your list of cars to try. Highway milege is over 32, City is around 25. How can you go wrong?
One great car by marc on 05/20/2010. Trim: 2000 BMW 323Ci, Owned 4 years.
Pros: very dependable, always starts, excellent road handling for a coupe, excellent accelaration for a car with only 175 horses, great gas milage(34 @ 70mph) very comfortable inside, quite when driving and great looking!
Cons: the paint on the hood has faded and I do not understand why.
Overall review: excellent car.
Ultimate driving machine by Me from Calgary on 06/07/2012. Trim: 2000 BMW 323i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I had a e36 325i pervious to buying my 323i... Absolutely loved that car so this car was a step up for me... My e36 had a lot of problems because it was getting older. This car is amazing! A lot more comfortable to drive, braking and handling are like a dream!
Cons: It is different from my e36 so it took me a few days to get used to it... So far no dislikes!
Overall review: Amazing car!
Ultimate driving BMW 3 series by Kodsi, Colombia MD on 12/04/2003. Trim: 2000 BMW 323i, Owned 4 years.
Pros: style, performance and comfort
Cons: So far nothing has gone wrong. A couple of factory recalls; but the engine and tranmission are solid. I wish I had bought the 330i
Overall review: This car was well thought by BMW. Excellent handling, and a reliable engine. The 3- series 2000 / 323 model does not suffer from any high tech computer system malfunctions. It is a safe and a comfortable car to drive. It is my daily driver and I always look forward to drive it on long distances. Most of all, for the "DIY mechanic" it is a lot of fun to do regular maintenance on this car.