2000 BMW Z3

2000 BMW Z3 Prices
2000 BMW Z3 Fuel Economy
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! by Jim B. from N.C. on 02/05/2011. Trim: 2000 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've owned this car for less than a year. It's the M edition with extra HP. I get a smile on my face every time I drive it. It has a 5 speed manual and it is fast! It holds the road great in corners. I bought the car with 74K miles for $8200. It had been garage kept. I love the style!
Cons: This car had two issues when purchased which I haven't repaired yet. Both seats slide about 2 inches on the seat track and the airbag light is on. I've read it's $20 for the parts to and a few hours labor to repair. I just have to find the time.
Overall review: I would buy again. Best car I've ever owned. It's 10 years old but it looks and drives like new!
"Power Animal" ! by Patty on 02/19/2013. Trim: 2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster, Owned 10 years.
Pros: It is gorgeous beyond compare!! And it is so STRONG,and agile, I'll never ever have such a great one again. I love, love, love my Z3!
Cons: There is actually nothing to dislike about this car. Nothing.
Overall review: If you are fortunate enough to find a Z3 for sale, you should get it while you can. It's incomparable in so many ways.
Miata on 'Roids by Torrent from Wilmington NC on 07/25/2012. Trim: 2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: After losing a 2000 Mazda Miata to an accident the Z3 was the first car of interest. On the second lot was a 2000 2.5 with automatic, power roof and M wheels for 10,000. With only 36,800 miles it was cream puff. First drive home included city, interstate and country roads, knew it was a keeper. Then couldn't get my wife out of it:-)
Cons: The back plastic window was nearly impossible to see out of, estimated 450.00 and right hand seat belt retractor inop; haven't checked on that yet.
Overall review: Overall I like it better than Miata because of size and power. Power roof nice but fickle and wish interior was a little sportier but none of this subtracts from driving experience, though wife said it is a mess in windy showers. Exhaust note brings a smile to face as does hitting the apex and accelaretor at the same time:-)
BMW...no need for anything else. by Joey "Lay Low" from Las Vegas on 05/21/2005. Trim: 2000 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its got the looks, power, and style. I've got it about a year...found a very rare color (GOLD)with 36k miles. Its a blast to drive...and with the top down..its hot! Just as hot a sthe VEGAS sun!!
Cons: Can't really say anything big on this....my door lock got jamed...and the plastic window needs to be replaced...gets that sun line in the middle...but other then that its trouble free...and ready to roll.
Overall review: I saw the z4...and yea its bigger and a little more room...but put them side by side, and the z3 has the looks. This car is a keeper....10/15/20 years it will still turn heads.
An attention-getting ride by Patricia from Mississippi on 11/27/2004. Trim: 2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Crisp steering, short turning radius, responsive acceleration
Cons: Tight fit for two adults, Small gas tank, No computer such as found in other BMW models,
Overall review: Fun to drive, attention getter, responsive, takes curves well