1999 BMW M3

1999 BMW M3 Prices
1999 BMW M3 Fuel Economy
Ultimate driving machine is an apt description by Hank on I-95 on 03/04/2012. Trim: 1999 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Subtle styling to the non-BMW public keeps it under the police's radar. It's comfortable, can out-handle everything it can't out run, and gets respectable gas mileage to boot! It has also been amazingly reliable.
Overall review: I'm a 66 year old "car guy" who has had more than 100 cars over the years. I've never had a car that I enjoy more than this one. I've had it for 10 years, have put more than 200,000 miles on it, and I still love it. I spend 90% of my miles on the interstate, 500 miles at a time. I've done the brakes once, and it still has the original clutch. Reliability has been absolutely amazing! I'm big (6'6, 270lb), and my "bucket" is wider that the standard "Vader" bucket seats, so I swapped in a set of flatter seats from a 328i. Other than that, I've got absolutely no complaints. It's fast, comfortable, quiet, poised in the twisties, and produces 28+ mpg at 79mph. I'm starting to worry that with the high mileage it may leave me on the side of the road half-way home, so I'm looking for another one just like it. I may have to settle for a later model, but for sure my replacement wll be another M3.
Brilliant BMW by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/10/2004. Trim: 1999 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Great Car
Soccer mom says... by Buffy from the North Shore on 01/25/2002. Trim: 1999 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Nice to take the kids to soccer. Holds lots of stuff. Seats easy to wash out with a hose. Plain car. Blends in.
Cons: With a full load of kids, oversteer comes on too late in a high speed turn. Not enough seat belts. Only four of the 7 kids get to buckle up. The dealer doesn't really have a very good play area for the kids while the car is serviced. They just run around all over.
Overall review: Pretty good car for an american make. My chevette was nicer, but it rusted out.
Ultimate Convertible by CD on 06/29/2001. Trim: 1999 BMW M3 Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: This car is a dream. I can not believe how awesome this car has been and the performance has just been phenomenal.
Sweet M3 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2013. Trim: 1999 BMW M3 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the way the engine sonds
Cons: just things that you would expect in a older car.....but have every thing drained and replaced with Red Linw
Overall review: What a blast..... love the car!