1999 Bentley Azure

1999 Bentley Azure Prices
1999 Bentley Azure Fuel Economy
IF YOU HAVE TO DRIVE YOURSELF, IT'LL DO...I GIVE IT AN 8 by RICHARD PERRY FROM ORLANDO. on 08/13/2001. Trim: 1999 Bentley Azure, Owned 1 year.
Pros: After winning a lotto I bought one. Beer and wine stains are removed by the dealer "Complimentary" with Scheduled service. The leather is of such good quality it doesn't absorb cigar smoke or my mistresses perfume. My wife likes that. People valet it for free because it promotes wealth at their establisment. I love it.
Cons: The stereo in a 300,000 dollar car should easily be able to annoy neighbors. This one doesn't. I'm always worried about it when I'm not in it. Shopping, eating it's always "where am I gonna park this 300,000 MF" So it's a stress causing car for me. I should have bought a limo @ 125,000 and used the other 175,000 for several years salary for a driver. I know now though.
Overall review: GET A LIMO AND A DRIVER. IT'S MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE AND QUITE FRANKLY MORE CLASSY. LET THE RAPPERS HAVE EM
Review ID: #196687 Is this review offensive?
"Ride Of A Lifetime by Rob Stilla From Chicago, IL on 11/17/2000. Trim: 1999 Bentley Azure, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a beautiful car that handles like a dream!
Cons: If you don't like being stared at this is not the car for you, because anyone who owns one of these baby's gets all the attention.
Overall review: Overall this car is for the successful type that likes to have fun but still show class.