1999 Audi A8

Exellent car by Fisch on 03/21/2005. Trim: 1999 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Very comfortable ride, lots of power
Cons: Should have a compass in the review mirror
Overall review: All around a very sturdy and exellent car. Highly recommend it.
One great ride! by Audi Ebo on 12/26/2004. Trim: 1999 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is one great car! I have owned a BMW and a Mazda RX7. This is a great blend of luxury and performance. With a wife and three kids, this is my definition of a true sports sedan.
Cons: None.
Overall review: I highly recommend this car to someone looking for the sports car performance with the blend of elegant luxury.
Can't live without my Audi! by AudiDiva on 07/30/2004. Trim: 1999 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love how it handles in rain and snow. The A8 is, by far, the best used car I've ever owned.
Cons: I could use better gas mileage, but I love the overall performance of the car as it is, too. It's a trade-off.
Overall review: Excellent value, especially if one is found to buy at below Blue Book value - like mine!
A luxury ride by steph from MD on 01/25/2004. Trim: 1999 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This is a very beautiful car, and a true joy to drive. I have had no problems with my A8 and would highly recommend this car to others.
Overall review: EXCELLENT
Understated Luxury by Chris from Toledo, Ohio on 10/04/2001. Trim: 1999 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The quattro system is amazing in bad weather. I almost look forward to this winter. The interior exudes class and luxury and the stereo system is unbelievable. The body styling is low-key, yet powerful looking. I wanted a safe german car that didn't draw negative or unwanted attention like a BMW or Mercedes often does. The Audi fits the bill.
Cons: The mirrors are small. The transmission is slow to downshift and does not fully utilize the horsepower that is available when you need it. Although the car is very solid overall, I've noticed a few minor problems like burn-out bulbs and defective trim pieces. But, from the reviews I have read about other German luxury cars, this is not an isolated problem that only Audi has.
Overall review: I leased my Audi through the certified pre-owned program and I never imagined I would be able to get some much car for the amount of money I spent. The Audi may lack the prestige of a BMW or a Mercedes, but it has the same level of technology an features and also has the quattro system for snowy winters in the Midwest. What a great overall package that is understated, but very satisfying to drive.