1999 Acura SLX

1999 Acura SLX Prices
1999 Acura SLX Fuel Economy
Trooper or Acrua SLX by MRS LIPS FROM REDONDO BEACH, Ca. on 08/13/2004. Trim: 1999 Acura SLX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The outside is so beautiful and stylish. coming out with the same . My handicapped Dad has no problem getting in and out with all the handholds. The seats are so very comfortable. And plenty of foot room front and back. Very high head space. The sunroof is the largest I've ever seen. And it has so much power for a v6. The back seats fits three car seats. With two car seats there is still room for and adult in the middle or side. The windows all around give you a better view on what is going on all around you while your driving. That was very important to me. I do suggest the leather seats they are great. My front seats are heated and boy that is a joy.
Overall review: Outstanding!! I have had this vehicle for 5 years and it has never let me down. I get so many compliments on it. And it has been off road and what a blast.
The perfect vehicle by NAL on 05/13/2003. Trim: 1999 Acura SLX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The proformance of the engine and shape of the vehicle
Cons: NO coment
Overall review: 900
yes by bilal on 04/21/2003. Trim: 1999 Acura SLX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfort,safety and features
Cons: 4*4
Overall review: excellent
good vehical by ken on 01/17/2003. Trim: 1999 Acura SLX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Good looks, tons of room, good ride, great 4x4, very reliable, quick. exceptional veiw of the road. quality feel.
Cons: Lousy gas milage,
Overall review: I like this truck because it is a bit different, and it does everything well. It makes the right statement for me. I'm not dumb enough to buy a ford, everyone has a chevy, Who needs the landrover's repair bills. The lexus was expensive and the 300 has no rear seat room, same with the nissan. The exterra did nothing for me. Toyotas are great but slow and small inside.Not ready for the kia, or the other that begins with the H. Lets face it if you have the mony to buy a BMW, you buy one. That left the SLX, witch is really a trooper, but my uncle got 300k on his trooper, sold it, and I hear it still going.
I am driving a higher priced Trooper, But it is definitely nice. by Tjaliscious on 07/25/2002. Trim: 1999 Acura SLX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Cargo & passenger space is awesome. Good SUV styling on the outside. Great performance & fuel economy.
Cons: Interior needs some compartment space & more toys. Insurance is to high for this vehicle (same as Landrover & BMW). If you like this vehicle, you would be better off buying a Isuzu Trooper, It is exactly the same (trust me).
Overall review: Nice, but no matter what you think, you & everyone else in this country will be calling it a Trooper in no time at all.