1997 Acura TL

1997 Acura TL Prices
1997 Acura TL Fuel Economy
my A by coopdvil atl, ga on 04/22/2001. Trim: 1997 Acura 3.2TL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car rides like a dream . my last car was a mustang and my back could tell a story.
Cons: I wish the service was better
Overall review: fine car wish i had two
Sedan IMPRESIONANTE by AGUILASUPREMA on 11/24/2011. Trim: 1997 Acura 3.2TL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: El exterior es increible, parece un carro no tan viejo para su año, las miradas de la gente se sienten, sobre todo si el acura esta en buen estado, se siente su manejo muy bien, con potencia y estilo, el interior es bueno, el sonido es bueno también, pero sobre todo insisto que el manejo es excelente, parece que el carro no estuviera encendido, puedes ar rebasar a gran velocidad...
Cons: Aire al momento de conducir , es extraño que se les haya pasado este detalle
Overall review: Recomendable al 100% para cualquier persona, no es gaston de gasolina y en México las reparaciones no son tan costosas como en USA, el mantenimiento del carro debe ser riguroso para evitar costosas reparaciones, es decir revisar sensores de oxigeno para el ahorro de combustible, así a su vez la correa de distribución, cambios de aceite...etc...En fin es un carro esplendido.
Sweet Ride by Acura Lover in Utah on 03/16/2005. Trim: 1997 Acura 2.5TL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love this car. I've had it for two years and have put 34,000 miles on it and haven't had a problem. It's a great car
Cons: The lack of heated seats is can get to you in the middle of the winter
Overall review: Great car, very reliable, and it will run forever.
A great mid-priced luxury car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/08/2004. Trim: 1997 Acura 2.5TL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great Handling & Great Brakes
Cons: Engine noise is a little more than I expected.
Overall review: I enjoy the great handling and braking of the car. Also, the music system is great, expecially the speakers.
Not without the Warranty by Disappointed from Knoxville, TN on 08/12/2003. Trim: 1997 Acura 3.2TL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the way it handles the road, corners and the power. I love the comfort and the stylish look.
Cons: I would highly reccommend buying this car ONLY with the 100,000 mile warranty. I have had mine for two years and it has been in the shop more than 7 times. After owning this car, I would have to think long and hard before buying another Acura. I owned two Accords with no problems, and felt comfortable buying a "pre-certified" Acura, but I don't think I would buy another one.
Overall review: I have lost all my confidence in Honda cars. Very sad.