1999 Buick LeSabre

A Great Old Car by Dee Dee from Louisiana on 07/25/2009. Trim: 1999 Buick LeSabre Limited, Owned 10 years.
Pros: The ride is great. Friends comment on how great it rides, even after all these years.
Cons: The security system seems to be flawed. The "security" light on the dash comes on and stays on when it should be off, as I am driving down the road. I recently replaced the computer that controls this system and it is still acting up. Last year, it would sporatically not start, when I turned the key. After the ignition switch was replaced, it worked fine. I have also replaced the trunk lock and the covers over the headlights. The headlight covers were damaged and yellow, like most cars of that age.
Overall review: For a vehicle that is as old as this car is, I am pleasantly surprised that it still runs great, and rides great. The few problems that I listed above, are not many, compared to other people and their cars that are over 10 years old. I plan to keep this car since it runs so well. I only have 75,000 miles on it.
"The Perfect Vehicle" by Clara on 10/09/2007. Trim: 1999 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I absolutley LOVED this car. The ride was SO smooth. It was a very sturdy car and I felt very safe in it. However, I got into a car accident and it was totalled. I would give anything to own this car again. When I got into the accident, the car held up very well. I received no injuries. I was able to drive the car for an hour and a half back to my home and it gave me no problems. It was totalled due to the fact it would cost more to fix than it was worth. The car was very roomy and gave me and my friends plenty of space. It was the perfect road trip vehicle.
Cons: The acceleration, even though it was a V6, was poor. The fuel injection needed to be cleaned. It cost about 150 dollars and even after that the gas petal still stuck.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone thinking of buying it. It was an excellent car that gave me little problem. The car had around 130k miles on it and it still ran like new.
great full size car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/02/2003. Trim: 1999 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It rides well in all kinds of weather. Very quiet and smooth ride. Nice looking car, very dependable and low maintenance.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to any one looking for a nice full size car with a great ride and handling in any kind of weather..
la Saber by mike from ark on 01/06/2001. Trim: 1999 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 2 years.
Pros: overall performance and style
Cons: handleing in corners is not as nice as i would like
Overall review: 7 over all
Outstanding Vehicle by Jackpete on 01/03/2001. Trim: 1999 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like the styling of the 1999 LeSabre, inside and outside. I do not like the interior styling of the 2000 and 2001 LeSabre. The main objection is the dash. It looks like the Regal's dash which I absolutely hate.
Cons: No cons.
Overall review: Excellent automobile. This is my first Buick. Prior to this I had owned Oldsmobiles for 33 years. I like all aspects of my 1999 Buick LeSabre. I would highly recommend this vehicle to everyone.