1998 Buick Riviera

1998 Buick Riviera Prices
1998 Buick Riviera Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
1998 Buick Riviera unbiased assessment by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/25/2007. Trim: 1998 Buick Riviera, Owned 9 years.
Pros: body design, ride quality ( air shocks)
Cons: radio, audio quality, engine specifications (should have installed the Cadillac Northstar V8),
Overall review: America styling with American performance and interior design. Buick could have choosen to make this vehicle more competitive with other luxury vehicles, but cost held them back. Otherwise if you purchased or plan to purchase a riviera be sure to purchase one that is fully equipped.
hood rusting by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2003. Trim: 1998 Buick Riviera, Owned 5 years.
Cons: rust on edge of hood with 38,000 miles Buick no help. Car was three years old when this started!!
Overall review: Car handles great and is fun to drive.
classic cruiser by zbear on 09/01/2005. Trim: 1998 Buick Riviera, Owned 3 years.
Pros: handling, appearance, comfort, gas mileage
Cons: nothing really, front suspension is a little spongy
Overall review: Excellent car, wish they still made them 28 mpg on the road and 22 mpg around town works for me
The Best Car!!! by Crzylady from Texas on 05/24/2004. Trim: 1998 Buick Riviera, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have owned my Riviera for 5 years now and I love it!! No major problems with it, just the usual maintenance.
Cons: None as far as I am concerned.
Overall review: I wish they still made this car. I would buy another brand new. Good gas mileage, very comfortable ride. I get alot of comments on my Riviera. I am very happy!!! Best car I have ever owned!!!
Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/28/2004. Trim: 1998 Buick Riviera, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I like the peppy acceleration and really decent gas mileage. This car has 85,000 miles on it and no rattles. It has been dependable. The only expense so far has been regular maintainence. The body stll looks good even though I live in a state with harsh winters.
Cons: The center caps on the wheels are made of plastic with fragile little plastic clips which break off easily when the wheels are being serviced. They are unrepairable and cost $50.00 each to replace!
Overall review: If I could get another 98 Riviera brand new, I'd buy it today!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next