1998 Toyota T100

1998 Toyota T100 Prices
1998 Toyota T100 Fuel Economy
dogslovetrucks by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/12/2003. Trim: 1998 Toyota T100 SR5 Xtracab 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I've had my truck for 5 years and have 104,000 miles on it. I use it to pull a pop-up camping trailer and it pulls it just fine. The cab is very comfortable, I'm 5 feet tall, and it is the only full size truck i test drove that I didn't feel like I was lost in the cab, had no problem reaching pedals! It feels like a car. The only "major" repairs so far is a water pump and the something broke around the headlight that causes a problem when adjusting it, it keeps pointing upward. Otherwise, I've had no major repairs.
Cons: Placement of the cup holder on the dash is over the heat/air controls and gets in the way when you have a cup in it. The seatbelt retraction is not good, so when I get out of the truck I have to remember to push the belt into the cab so as not to close it in the door.
Overall review: Great truck, I hope to be driving it for another 100,000 miles! I have a cap on the back, so my dogs love it too!
great truck by don on 04/02/2001. Trim: 1998 Toyota T100 Reg. Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: great truck
cherry 98 by toy lv, las vegas on 01/29/2004. Trim: 1998 Toyota T100 SR5 Xtracab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the t 100 is a great truck. I bought it 7 months ago with 40,000 miles on it, this truck is cherry. i have no worrys about this truck i have a feeling it will be with me for many years.
Overall review: toyota# 1
t-100 by joe-mama grand rapids mi on 03/15/2002. Trim: 1998 Toyota T100 SR5 Xtracab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: toyota quality
Cons: seatbelt retraction sluggish acceration
Overall review: nice truck but i wish i had waited for a tundra
Almost very good by Engineering mind on 09/01/2001. Trim: 1998 Toyota T100 Xtracab 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Quality, comfort, style
Cons: Tires and wheels that were installed by dealer at new. Dealers always trying to pass the buck on defects even under warrantee
Overall review: Good vehicle that could have been better if dealer took care of problems without a hassle.
Review ID: #202493 Is this review offensive?