1998 Toyota Supra

1998 Toyota Supra Prices
1998 Toyota Supra Fuel Economy
Funnest Scary Fast Car by JohnE on 10/26/2011. Trim: 1998 Toyota Supra Turbo, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I own a 1998 Toyota Supra TT 6spd with 21,000miles.My Dad bought it new when I was 13,it was given to me for getting a Scholarship. 98's were the last year sold in north america. There were alot of changes in the 97 model Such as New Headlight and Taillight assemblies plus a new front fascia (front) and more. The car shown is NOT a 97-98. The 1998 Model saw even more changes, one of the coolest thing about this car is you feel like your in a cockpit,The car is detuned for emmissions reasons, for $1,300 you can open up the intake, exhaust and turn the boost up with a boost controller, in my case added 115HP,without N2O the 320hp rating is low,stock on a dyno it made 28HP more than the 320hp.
Cons: It is nearly impossible to find a decent 1998 Supra Twin Turbo 6spd, because less than 300 were sent to North America(that were turbocharged and had a manual transmission, a couple hundred more non-turbocharged models and a few automatics also ended up over here.. They are VERY expensive now, a low mileage 98 Supra, The Kelly Blue Book Price is a Joke. This is probably one of the most common cars that people scam with, they will put one up for sale that doesn't exist, there are so few that people will gladly put down 10 percent for them to hold it....only to find out they never had the car. The last low mileage 98 SupraTT 6spd I saw for sale by Sunnydale Toyota:price=$80,000
Overall review: This Vehicle is a Legendary it has the classic front engine rear-wheel drive Setup that a sports car should have There are alot of Street Driven Supra's with more than 1000HP with the stock Iron Block and Stock internals. Most people who hear this automatically think your lying. Try to find a decent 98SupraTT 6spd with relatively low mileage, no more than 85,000miles. IF you can even find one from a reputable source for less than 40,000, your lucky, if your not interested send me the info, it won't let me put my email address in here but Inst...ant Mess...age...Wicked982JZGTE, ..check youtube for some really fast Street Supra's, also Titan Motorsports has a bad@$$ Supra.all fourth gen. Supra's are rare, if you want one I would look for a 95 then buy 98 Headlight and Taillight assemblies and a 98 model front. then either put some 98 Supra wheels on it or aftermarket wheels. I also have a Porsche 997 Turbo, but to be honest, I'd rather drive my Supra. which now has 635RWHP
Supra=Celebrity Status by Orlando, FL on 07/02/2004. Trim: 1998 Toyota Supra Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's a SUPRA, what more can I say about it? Great bodystyle of the JZA80 that continues to turn heads EVERYWHERE even if it is 10+ years old. Outstanding handling, the highest resale value of a car I've ever seen, and unlimited potential with the 2JZ motor for tuners. Manual Mode for the Automatic tranny gives you more freedom to downshift for that added bit of power. When you sit inside of the driver's seat, you literally feel like you are in the cockpit of a fighter jet, I know first-hand since I used to work on F/A-18s. Reliabity is perfect, never once had a problem with the car.....ever.
Cons: Non-turbo acceleration is not bad for being a heavy car though the difference is night and day between TT vs NA. No cup holder doesn't make
Overall review: Best investment of a car I ever made. I never was much into cars and invested in the Supra because I like the style. Little did I know that my car would become the envy of most people I come across. It makes you feel like a celebrity driving one of these since people will constantly compliment you and your car. Hopefully Toyotat will continue the Supra Legacy with a Mark V model one day because even today, the Supra is the most envied import in the US (along with the R34 Skyline).
The Beyond Perfect Sports Car by A CarPoint Consumer on 01/07/2001. Trim: 1998 Toyota Supra Turbo, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It is a inexpensive car to modify
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: This is the best car you can buy!
98 Supra TT TRD by A CarPoint Consumer on 11/16/2000. Trim: 1998 Toyota Supra Turbo, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It accelerates fast and with good braking result.
Cons: The rear tires wear out like melting ice cream.
Overall review: The car's got real power to out run other cars on the street, but police like to stop it. Go with the TRD and HKS and the car will blast like a rocket.
Review ID: #20878 Is this review offensive?
2JZ BABY YOLOOOOOOOOOOOO by Craig, Atlanta on 08/20/2012. Trim: 1998 Toyota Supra Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 2JZ BABY
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: 2JZ BABY YEAH YOLO