1997 Buick Century

1997 Buick Century Prices
1997 Buick Century Fuel Economy
Reliable, reliable, reliable by review crazy on 01/02/2008. Trim: 1997 Buick Century Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Seats are very roomy and comfy, power seats so adjustable to desired position, reliable, reliable and more reliable, extremely smooth ride
Cons: Only have had battery replaced a couple days after I bought it and it was a used car sale so no surprise there
Overall review: I have had this car for about 6 months and bought it with 154,000km on it. I love this car, everyone that gets in it loves this car and the drive and reliability cannot be beat. It is very luxurious inside, granny mobile on the outside though, who cares. I am a young driver and people look at ya weird but oh well. It handles well, brakes are great. I had all previous paper work for car from the original owner and they had a few things replaced. They had the power windows fixed since motor went, they have intake manifold replaced after the leak that is known to happen, they had tires and brakes replaced and that's it:)
Review ID: #520959 Is this review offensive?
Luxury for less by Dan on 02/15/2002. Trim: 1997 Buick Century Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Safe, powerful, and VERY VERY Comfortable
Cons: Has an electrical issue in the keyless entry remote. Replaced battery twice and still I have issues.
Overall review: Great dependable car, great for traveling on trips. Comfort, Power and Luxury at a lower cost to the owner.
Limited Edition by Student in Houston on 09/27/2007. Trim: 1997 Buick Century Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The suspension is great. The car rides very smooth. The leather seats are comfortable. The interior area is very large. I'm 6'3, and there is enough space for me to stretch my legs and sit up straight and not have any problems hitting my head on the ceiling. The base sound system is really nice. The radio controls on the steering wheel are nice as well.
Cons: The car didn't come with any cup holders at all. This is disappointing when your on the go and have to hold a drink in between your legs. I bought an after-market cup holder for $10 at walmart and its worked alright.
Overall review: At first I was hesistant to buy the car. But I've had no regrets since I did. The car as given me no major problems since I bought it back in '04. It rides very very good on the open highway. I average 27-30 mpg out there. And in the city (Houston) I average 17-19 mpg.
You're Normal Sedan by Mike from Buffalo on 08/05/2007. Trim: 1997 Buick Century Custom, Owned 10 years.
Pros: The whole design is nice and very user friendly. I have a red 1997 Buick Century Custom and its nice to handle.
Cons: The Air Conditioning hasn't worked in I can't tell you how long, the interior was damaged through its normal wear and tear throughout the years, and the gas mileage wasn't as good as I expected
Overall review: My grandparents bought this car brand new in 1997. After they both passed away the car was given to my parents, and then passed to myself within the last year. I say after 10 years the car remained in pretty good shape, with no major problems or setbacks. Your normal car.
good quality reliable car by John on 08/16/2005. Trim: 1997 Buick Century Custom, Owned 8 years.
Pros: very reliable no major problems and my car has 135000 miles on it
Cons: handling, sways very much
Overall review: great car to get you where you need to go and has some power if you need it.