1998 Toyota Land Cruiser

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser Prices
1998 Toyota Land Cruiser Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
King of all suv by Andy on 01/06/2006. Trim: 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Response
Cons: NA
Overall review: Fun Driving
Built-for-the-long-haul-and-beyond! by Jennifer from Greeley, CO on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Our Land Cruiser has 137,000 miles on it and it rides like it's brand new! It looks nearly new inside and the exterior is very good. The only place you can tell it's not new is the rub-guard which is peeling. Easily fixed, estimate: $100. I have seen other LC's with the same problem. I love this vehicle and plan to maintain it and drive it till the wheels come off!
Cons: The gas mileage is the only drawback. I get 12-15 mpg. I would like to get at least 20 mpg on the road, but with full-time 4 wd, I cannot really expect better. I live in Northern Colorado, we get snow and ice, so we need the 4 wd, and we pull an 18 ft boat, so getting in and out of the water safely is key. We've had other vehicles to tow, but this one if far superior, and never struggles, even pulling in the mountains, so the gas mileage is a small price to pay!
Overall review: Excellent vehicle. Well designed and well built. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone.
Solid by Ntex on 02/12/2001. Trim: 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser, Owned 3 years.
Overall review: Solid
The best vehicle I have owned so far. by Dept Chairman, MD, Houston,Tx on 12/18/2011. Trim: 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Quiet, comfortable ride, powerful engine, excellent reliability, durable interior, admirable overall cost efficiency, and impressive stance. When called to an emergency this is the vehicle I depend on.
Cons: Inability to trust the local dealership for maintenance.
Overall review: After more than 222,000 miles I am impressed with the Land Cruiser's outstanding marriage of engineering and design.
it is a must have! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2008. Trim: 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser, Owned 10 years.
Pros: trouble-free-safe-powerful.
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: i will buy another one in 5 years.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next