1997 Toyota T100

1997 Toyota T100 Prices
1997 Toyota T100 Fuel Economy
"This is the Ultimate Truck!" by The Pen Man on 07/08/2009. Trim: 1997 Toyota T100 SR5 Xtracab 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The best truck I have ever owned!! I have owned others and they do not even compare. I have 76,000 miles on it and I am the only owner of the truck, and I do all my own work. I only took it to the dealer once, and that was a big mistake!
Cons: Can't find any.
Overall review: the only problem i have ever had is when the dealer did the timing belt on it. They left the harmonic balancer lose and it almost came off. i took it back 3 times before they got it right. that was the last time they saw it. i do and did all the services on it except that one. i am a retired mechanic of 35 years. i should of known better..
Ol Blue by Andre, Vancouver, WA on 04/15/2009. Trim: 1997 Toyota T100 DX Xtracab 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Extremely reliable. Towed across country three times and it performed well.
Cons: Not having power windows.
Overall review: Best truck money could buy at the time and it still serves me well.
Ahead of it's time. by Philip from GA on 03/26/2009. Trim: 1997 Toyota T100 DX Xtracab 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: It is fun to drive. Has a V-6, but plenty of power. It doesn't rattle and reminds me of the 57 Chevy I had as a teen. It was a car.
Cons: Seat belts don't recoil like they should. Would like 4 doors.
Overall review: This truck still has style and is fun to drive. The engine has a great sound and has plenty or power. I enjoy driving it. Gas mileage is great....
What's not to love about the T100? by Nashvegas from Nashville on 11/12/2008. Trim: 1997 Toyota T100 SR5 Xtracab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome style, quality finish and workmanship
Cons: Cup holder, seat belts, seats sit low, usual culprits for the T100
Overall review: Recently bought this used with 143,000 miles from 2nd owner. Can't say enough good - just the best looking truck on the planet IMO bar none. Decent ride and handling, power is adequate, good a/c and heater, love the chrome bumpers, mileage is okay. My fiirst and hopefully last truck if I can live that long.
Toyota by Boat Buyer on 10/22/2008. Trim: 1997 Toyota T100 SR5 Xtracab 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Performance 3.4L V6 mileage not bad 15,21 reliability
Cons: NONE
Overall review: Great Truck