1996 Buick Riviera

1996 Buick Riviera Prices
1996 Buick Riviera Fuel Economy
Unique Luxury Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/14/2006. Trim: 1996 Buick Riviera, Owned 4 years.
Pros: 3.8 Liter Supercharged engine is very powerful, even as old as it is. Beats most new cars on the road with ease. Very nice ride, and many nice features. Looks very good, and much better than most newer cars. Some second looks from people unfamiliar to the car. Not very common.
Cons: They don't still make it. I've never had the "CD Eating" problem everyone else has, and it's going on to 140k miles soon. Minimal problems with the vehicle. Still purrs to this day.
Overall review: Most people on the road just see it as some old car to be taken lightly, but they find they're sorely mistaken. I really love this car, and plan to keep it until it won't run, which doesn't appear to be any time soon. I would really like to buy a 99, but they're quite rare. I'd recommend anyone who likes a reliable, powerful, luxurious car, to buy a Rivie.
302,000 miles and still going strong by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/15/2009. Trim: 1996 Buick Riviera, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Comfortable ride.
Cons: None
Overall review: They should have never stopped making this model.
Just Like my First One by Curt, Denver on 11/02/2001. Trim: 1996 Buick Riviera, Owned 5 years.
Pros: 2 1/2 tanks of gas (30mpg) from Denver to Detroit @ 85 mph!
Cons: They discontinued it.
Overall review: My first one was a 73 Riv (bought used). I always wanted another one. Bought this one new and have kept it in the garage most of the time. I plan on keeping it a long time. After 5 years it only has 32000 miles on it. A beautiful classic automobile!
Review ID: #220231 Is this review offensive?
"Affordable Luxury" by Sandy from Martinsburg on 07/21/2008. Trim: 1996 Buick Riviera, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the overall comfort of this car. The gas mileage is excellent (25-30 mpg). This car is roomy and easy to handle in traffic. It is a unique car; I don't see many on the road. I have put over 65,000 miles on this car with very minimal repairs and routine maintenance.
Cons: With my super-charged engine and the ever-rising gas prices, I don't like the fill-ups with premium gas. Also, I dislike the fact that they don't make them anymore.
Overall review: Wonderful car, classy, comfortable, and manageable.
Best looking car by Jorge from Nort Bergen, NJ on 01/13/2008. Trim: 1996 Buick Riviera, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Power, comfort and looks
Cons: none
Overall review: My car is ver pretty comfortable and I like it a lot.