1997 Toyota Previa

1997 Toyota Previa Prices
1997 Toyota Previa Fuel Economy
Great Ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2006. Trim: 1997 Toyota Previa LE S/C, Owned 1 year.
Pros: reliable & comfortable
Cons: average 19 mpg
Overall review: not enough aftermarket accessories
Great Van by the fast bus on 09/20/2003. Trim: 1997 Toyota Previa LE S/C, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This van has room and is fun to drive
Cons: wish it had two side doors
Overall review: Great van
Almost Perfect by Ted from KY on 04/29/2002. Trim: 1997 Toyota Previa DX S/C, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This van is so roomy! It has plenty of room to do everything you need to do. It has room for my stores of candy, and the sliding door is perfect for fitting larger people in. As a 350 pound man, I feel that this car was made for me.
Cons: I bottom out when i go for a ride with my wife.
Overall review: If It had a better suspension, it would be better
previa by alex on 05/15/2001. Trim: 1997 Toyota Previa LE S/C, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: good family car
Great Car - Dealers Suck Donkey! by A CarPoint Consumer on 02/24/2001. Trim: 1997 Toyota Previa LE S/C, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Huge interior, especially compared to Sienna. comfortable seats, second seats turn around for couch like effect. Great travel/sleep car.
Cons: Lack of two sliding doors, crappy factory stereo, a little van like in handling on curves. But what were you expecting?
Overall review: The dealer who sold me this car is a lying piece of crap, and society would be much better off if he were sterilized and imprisoned. I bought my Previa used from Toyota in Oneonta, New York and the dealer was the prior owner. He claimed that I saw all the service records since the car was new, but a couple of weeks after I bought the car I found that the sliding door had been repainted and body work done. I called and the reaction I got was one of umbrage. Like, "how dare you question my integrity" What a joke! If the dealers of these cars were half as good as the manufacturer, they'd rule the world. Unfortunately, my experience has been that all car dealers are amoral and we'd be much better off if we could get all our cars via the net (and put the dealers in forced labor to perform some toxic chemical cleanup effort). Of course, dealers have been fighting net car buying for years.